Chapter 5

"What's your benefits in being in a gang? Why?" I said pizza stuffed in my mouth. "I'm poor. Gotta help my mom as best as I can." He said blankly and stared into my eyes. I made a disgusted face. What's new? Mostly everyone is here because they're poor.

Why should I give him a chance?

Well..fuck. he already knows about where were located.....I'll give him a fighting test. Hopefully this sucker wont pass. I dont really want to pay for more people. God. This is such a drag. I wish there was someone else to help me out with this shit. Maybe an assistant? Or a manager?

"Sades?" Jaeden spoke cutting off my thoughts. I turned my head to him annoyed but still gave a small smile.
"Need something?" I asked clearly annoyed. "Ok cut the bullshit Sades. Is he in or not? You always take a long ass time choosing people." He said stepping up. Like finally hes being himself. Hes not some shy ass person. He is a crazy, hyper, skateboarder. Like me.

I rolled my eyes and got of the counter. I starred at....um. um.... whatever the hell his name is. I forgot already. He starred right back at me. Strange. Usually someone would try to break eye contact. It kind of ticked me off but whatever. I got closer to him. Almost shoulder to shoulder. I was gonna test him. His fighting skills. Let's see if hes qualified.

My hands gripped into a ball. I'm just gonna sucker punch him in the face and tell him to beat it out of my warehouse. I quickly raised my hand to his face and then

He violently grasped my hand. Only about 1-3 centimeters away from his face. Our hands stayed like that for a moment. His tight grip not lossening for one bit. I was suprised. He managed to catch my hand literally centimeters away from his face. But then I had a brilliant idea. At least I think its brilliant. Or maybe just plain funny.

I slowly moved my hand down as his grip finally started to loosen. I starred daggers at him and smirked. "You should've never touched me asshat." I said in a low voice. I quickly lifted my knee to a spot that's the most sensitive in guys.
"OW WHAT THE HELL!?" he yelled and crouch down in pain. I couldnt help but burst into laughter as Jaeden started yelling at me. "Of shiet. Now that was absolutely fucking amazing. And hilarious." I continued laughing after each word. I felt a pain near my rib cage from laughing to much. I'm pretty fucking sure I'm going to hell for doing this.

"All right asshat you can join. J-Jaeden show him around please." I continued trying not to laugh right in his face.
Jaeden faced palmed in embarrassment as he watched the scene in front of his eyes. A girl biting her lips trying not to laugh and a boy crouching down in pain.
Lucas made a disbelieved face at me that carried anger and happiness at the same time. It made me smile for a second but I brushed that off. "Before you go. How well are you at managing?" I asked. As much as I hate this I need an assistant. And everyone is already happy with their roles. He looked at me weirdly and finally replied, "I'm-"

"You got the job!" I cut him off. I smiled at him and turned around and made a disgusted face. "I'm not that good-" he continued trying to get out of it. I rolled my eyes in annoyance before turning around again, "I said, you got the job!"

"But-"

"You got the fucking job. Of my. Assistant. Now shut the hell up."

"Sadie-"

"Bye!" I exclaimed and waved at them. Now that my problems are solved I can finally go to sleep....after I finish this pizza, I thought and jogged to the counter to grab the box. "I should get coffee too."

Next Morning
~

I instantly woke up to terror as something approached my face.......

Hey guys I'm really sorry but I might have to postpone my updates for The Dangerous Game. I was in a minor accident and I still need xrays for my wrist. I'm truly sorry for those who enjoy this book. I'll continue as soon as possible! This book will be continued!!!! Sorry for the crappy chapter. Love yall. Love the fadie fandom. Love Sadie sink and finn wolfhard♡