Chapter 21

⚠️warning: be wary that this chapter contains the mention of Guns and Blood.⚠️

My eyes glanced around our surroundings. I could almost feel something was wrong. I glanced back at Finn who's face became calm and also glanced at me. We were probably thinking the same thing.  Finn still stood quietly glancing at Jack and Maddie. Everyone remained silent.

My head twitched to the direction where I heard snap. My eyes widened and jumped to push Finn.

*pew pew*

*gun shot*

*pow.*

*ratata ta?*

Sorry that was really cringey just imagine gunshot noises okay? Thank you🤗

I felt a sharp pain enter my arm as mine and Finns body collapsed to the ground. Everything felt like it went down in slow motion. I opened my eyes slowly to see finn hovering over my body yelling at the others and looked like he was shooing them away.

He frantically looked around and finnaly looked at me.

"Stupid. Stupid!"I heard him faintly say. My ears were ringing and slowly coming back to normal. I winced at the sharp pain. I heard more shots fired. And saw Finn shooting at someone. My ears started ringing again.

I pushed myself up with my right arm feeling a warm liquid roll down my left arm. I looked down to see blood all over my left arm.

"Well shit." I lightly chuckled. Finns head immediately turned to me. "Are you fucking crazy?!" He yelled.
"Hell...yeah." I let out weakly. He seemed more pissed off.

"I'm serious Sink." He let out frustratedly. I rolled my eyes, "Me too."
He pressed his lips together and took off his shirt causing me to raise my eyebrows. Finn grabbed my arm and tightly tied his shirt above my wound to stop the bleeding.

"I almost forgot about that." I let put quietly and looked at our surroundings. Maddie was in a state of shock behind one of the couch chairs while Jaeden and Jack were making phone calls.

"What happened..." I questioned seeing bullet holes on the old junkyard chairs and couches.

"Well I'm guessing you know the first part since you jumped out and took a shot for me. Some gang members from our enemy tried killing us. Of course they tried killing me first. Jaeden and Jack immediately started taking fire back and well maddie....shes inexperienced with this stuff. Shes usually inside and away from our violence. Anyway we managed to get two of them out of five but one of them is alive and the other is dead." He explained and smirked as he concluded our small victory.

I smiled weakling and heard footsteps run towards me.

"Sadie! Why did you do that!?" Jaeden yelled at me. I've never seen him so mad and sad. Him yelling at me like in this manner hit me like a shot to the brain mentally. I dont know why but I had that weird feeling.
Jaedens eyes were red, clearing holding back tears. And my heart ached, seeing him like that almost broke me.

"I-.......I'm sorry.." I said trying to sit up. The pain doubled when I moved it and Finn and Jaeden immediately went to my aid and help me sit up. Finn sighed heavily looking at my wound.

"Really Finn? This isnt the time to try and seduce Sadie." Jaeden said half jokingly, looking finn up and down.

Clearly Finn didnt get it and took it to his offence. "Shes bleeding out you little fuck-
"Jesus christ I know that!" Jaeden yelled back. The two kept bickering at each other forgetting i could literally be dieing right now.

Jack noticed and ran to my side. "Lucas is going to be here soon with some medics in yours and our gang teams. I promise you'll be okay. Just dont freak out okay? Cause I hate blood and I dont want to look at your arm but I kind of need to and want to but i feel like if i do then-

Jack kept rambling off about the situation speaking quickly. I decided to let him be but I started to become more tired and I felt so heavy all of a sudden.

Tires screeched in the distance snapping Maddie out of her shock. She stood up slowly gazed with her mascara ruined by her tears that fell down quietly.

"Shoot. Let me go check on her." Jaeden offered and walked to her.

They did their own thing and I caught Finn staring at me. But as per usual he didnt act like he was caught. He just kept staring.

"Finn you creep! Shes just a wounded baby girl!" Jack took notice and snapped at Finn, breaking his stare and earning his cold glare. Jack only made a disgusted face at him.

"Sadie!" A voice called in the distance.  I turned my head to where I heard it from to see Lucas running with another girl up the hill.

He saw me and started running faster to where I was.

"Heyyyy." I croaked out. I was slowly getting more and more drowsy from losing blood. He dropped to his knees and examined the wound.

"Why are you so reckless!?" He let out frustratedly. "Can everybody stop telling me that? I've heard it.....five...billion times already."

The pain started to numb but I felt weaker each secomd and I could almost literally feel the color draining from my face. It's a hot pain, like when you get embarrassed on your face tiurns red or like when you get a blister, just intense and painful.

The area around the wound has this weirdly an unexpected pain that hurts when you get slapped or hit with a bat.

It's not like it's my first time getting shot at. My second to be exact. The last one was on my leg in a surprise attack which we obviously won.

The girl also bent down and touched my arm. I flinched and swatted her hand away with my free hand. But karma being a bitch, my pain stroke higher. I let out a groan as every body was suprised I did that.

"I'm here to help you." Ths girl offered gently. She was an older woman maybe in her late 20s. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Who the fuck are you?"

Hey guys! I actually updated on a friday. Thanks you for all those who commented and voted on my last chapter I appreciated so much and the notifications helped me remeber to write the chapter.
Love  yall. Love the fadie fandom. Love Sadie sink and finn wolfhard.