Chapter 35

Thirty five

The Video

Authors POV;

Authors POV;

After a week, the silence of the gangs was unsettling for both sides. The two leaders where wondering if the enemy would make a move as they trained their members but was radio silence. But little did they know, the unknown gang also found that the silence from them was also unsettling and finally decided to make a move.

Sadie burst threw the doors angrily with her right hand and other guards following behind. This caught everyone in the warehouses attention, as they hadn't been informed she was coming that day. Especially a short browned haired girl was nosy and stopped the redhead in her tracks, "Sadie what are you doing here?" She questioned in a hostile tone.

Sadie ignored her and tried goin glasses her but was once again blocked by the girl. "I swear to god Millie get the hell out of my way!" She growled. "..or Wha-" she protested but was quickly interupted, "or I'll drag your ass back to my warehouse and bash your face in again and do whatever the hell I please based on my mood, and my mood right now, isnt so fucking peachy" Sadie threatened and shoved her way passed Millie.
Frightened, she walked away quickly and tried acting as if nothing had happened, but some people could see that her hands were shaking.

The group continued marching forward till the saw Wyatt, he stopped dead in his tracks with a confused expression plastered on his face at the sight of the leader. "Sadie what are you doing here? I wasnt informed that you would be here today."
"I got something from the other gang, a video, and we need to execute our plan today or tomorrow." Wyatt nodded and told them to follow him. They had finally arrived to the underground floor which was a hangout spot for the gang. Finn and several others were all talking and eating food.

"Finn!" Wyatt called catching the attention of everyone in the room. The curly haired boy shot his dart Nd spun his head to Wyatt. The two leaders made eye contact, Sadie's eyes meant business. "Leave us." Finn stated and the people in the room stood up to leave without any questions. "What do I owe the pleasure of your presence miss sink?" He said sarcastically. Sadie rolled her eyes and walked to him, placing the tape she had on the table. "This is why I'm here." He furrowed his eyebrows and grabbed the tape.

"What the fuck is this?" He asked and examined the tape. The tape was small and had a tape with 'For the Leaders.' In bold red letters. "This was sent to me a couple hours ago. The mystery gang sent it. It's a video of some creepy ass fake voice explaining that they know we allied with eachother and will be ready for anything and that we should too. Theres also....'she paused and clenched her fists, 'a video of Asher and Noah getting tortured for an hour each." Finns eyes widened at the news, "do you have anything to play this right now? I wanna see it for myself." She nodded and looked over to Jaeden, whom handed over a device to play it.

After connecting everything they all watched on the screen the video that had been sent to them. A static background and an image of a cracked scull appeared on the screen. A small yet deep fake voice took over.

'Ahem. Greetings to the members and leaders of the blood pack and soul vulture gangs. As you clearly enough know, he have kidnapped one of each gang. And the reason for this recording is because you've been quite. No rescue mission or threats have been dilevered to us. Either your connections are weak or you simply just didnt care for the two men we took from each of you. But j was sure to make sure my boys got someone that was close to each of you from observation. Anyways we thought a little.....update would be nice for you all. That is if you cared about these men...but I'm guessing we got the wrong people haha. My bad. Anyways enjoy the update. I'll include a small message when the clip is over. Enjoy!'

Finn and Wyatt starred intently at the video as the rest either oaced back and forth or kept watching. The clip kept rolling and eventually two blind folded boys appeared on the screen that were strapped on chairs. Tears streaming down one of the boys eyes as the other frantically tried fo get out of the hold they were in.

'Let me go! Let us go! Please! You son of a bitch I know your there!' The boy continued to scream. Sadie clenched her fists as she heard her best friends cry. A disturbing clip of hours of torture played. Finn paused the tv a minute in.

"Hoy ling does this video go on for?" He asked disgusted. "Two hours 23 minutes and eleven seconds." Sadie said clearly angry. Jaeden stepped up, "fast forward the video, the message was left behind."

Finn fast forwarded the video, showing a face of disgust at the images going by of the two boys been tortured. Eventually, he stopped at the near end where the static background screen popped up. The weird fake voice returned, 'If you're seeing this you've finished watching the little gift I left behind. Pretty great right? Those two broke down by week one. Right? Surprising. Been pushing through like champs! And they're both surprisingly loyal. Neither would say a word about your gangs. Anyways since I havent been able to get anything out of them I wanted to strike a deal. Give me 50% on all income and I'll spare and return your members. I know at least one  of them is precious to one of you. Anyways that's about it. I'll have an adress for you to drop your message to me in the box. Kisses!'

"What the fuck? This is what they were after the whole time!?" He yelled. Sadie remained quite. But one thing she knew for sure. She was gonna attack...and kill the leader of the gang in order to get Asher back. And to make sure her workers get the pay they deserved. Even if it meant fucking war. A gang war.

Hey guys sorry for not updating in forever. I took a short break n I'm taking a kinda vacation to somewhere. Make sure to vote and comment. I love you all. I love the fadie fandom. Love Sadie sink and finn wolfhard<3