Chapter 3

"Holy shit. I still cant believe it schnapp. You're fucking alive. I truly believe you were dead my friend." I said and grabbed a bat. Noah shifted uncorntrolably in his chair once he saw the bat.
"I'd rather you go back to calling me schnapp. Not friend." He said smugly.
I laughed. "What? Am I not your friend anymore? Is it because of what millie Bobby bitch told ya?" I questioned. She was the reason why we weren't friends anymore. Noah Schnapp. A charming popular teen. We were friends. Hell. He was in our gang. But that changed once that bitch finn wolfhard convinced him that Millie had feelings for him. You see, Noah had a huge crush on millie. He saw benefits if they were together. Only thing I hated about him.

Because of that we had to relocate, change strategies and methods. We had to change everything. But. Everything we re did was 10 x better, smarter. After he joined them we got new recruits that were geniuses. Today they're the ones making sure we dont leave any tracks for the cops to find. Practically everyone in fact. I would actually fucking thank that dipshit. We had our right hand over their face ready to bitch slap them when they wanted to make a move.
We had power.

"Let me go ass hats. And leave Millie out of this!" He yelled with a voice crack at the end. "You havent changed one bit have you?" I chuckled swinging my bat around. She was a beauty. A wood bat. Nails engraved through out the bat. Blood completing its beauty. Faint. "Oh my I known what changed about you!....you became a fucking snitch. And you know what they say about snitches dont you?" I said raising my voice. Dead silence. I rolled my eyes once more and got closer to the boy. "Snitches. Get. Stitches." I whispered in his ear.
He turned to me. Almost lip to lip. "Bite me sink." He whispered aggressively. I chuckled. "I see your ego grew." He rolled his eyes dramatically. "Now. Let's get straight to the point schnapp. What is your new strategy, weapon, method?" I asked making sure to not sound desperate. "Why? Costumers not lining up in your spazy gang?" Noah laughed. But that boy didnt know how serious I was. I back up making a "oh ok I get it" face. No one messes with me. I gripped my bat and slammed it into the chair between Noah's thighs. "I guess sitting with your legs open has its flaws." I chuckled. I pulled the bat from the chair in one pull.
"Looks like your about to piss your pants schnapp" I burst out laughing.
He stared at me intently as if he stared long enough I would disappear.
"Ok let's cut the bullshit. I turned to Asher. "Ash. Bring her in."
He looked up and nodded. This was his favorite part of our....interagations. He jogged into another room while we just stared at the door waiting for his return. "How your day going ass hat?" I asked Noah as he scrawled at me.

Asher finally came back as Noah's eyes widened in terror. "Took you fucking long enough. God I've been waiting in this God damn awkward silence for like...forever." I whined. I was a very impatient person. I was always bored and had to do some type of movement.

Going back to Asher. He threw a skinny body across the floor landing 3 inches before Noah. "WHAT THE FUCK SADIE!" Noah yelled in terror. The skinny body belonging to someone he claimed to care about. And this will show whether he does or not. But at the same time. Who cares if he cares about her? The limp body started to shake a bit. And her being skinny....that wasnt us. She was only captive for 18 hours. Like what the fuck. I rolled my eyes at the thought of how weak some people can be.

"What? What the hell did I do wrong schnapp? Is your seating uncomfortable? It's literally the best I can do ass hat." I questioned. The chair was torn. Blood stains here and there. No big deal. It was the best I could do.
"I can get you a better chair..if you just tell me. What the hell your crappy gang is DOING! Oh shit. Fuck. Sorry I guess I lost my temper a lil bit huh-"
"FUCK YOU SADIE. WHAT DID YOU DO!?" He yelled finally trying to break free. "Calm ths fuck down schnapp."
"M-Millie are you okay!?" Noah asked trying to peer at her face. I rolled my eyes and walked to Millies body. "I'm sure shes fine. Look." I grabbed a handful of her short brown hair and lifted her head up enough for me and Noah to see. "See? Shes still breathing idiot. And if you want her to keep breathing your going to tell me."
I could already feel his beads of sweat building up on his skin. Though he stayed silent. I shrugged my shoulder and took out my pocket knife. Noah immediately became stiff. Becuase I knew his weakness. "Alright then." With that I grabbed millies hair again lifting her head up to where her neck was almost touching my knife. "22rl rifles!" Noah yelled quickly.

We all glanced at one another. "What was that schnapp?" He licked his lips, "We use .22rl rifles the-".

"Most silent guns."

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter! And for the 30-60 people reading each chapter please vote!! Sorrh I updated a day late. Make sure to vote and comment as many times as you want. I always reply.
Love yall. Love the fadie fandom. Love Sadie sink and finn wolfhard♡