Chapter 30

The Drug Deal

Thirty

Timothee's POV;

Timothee's POV;

We all set up in a room at the top floor. Sadie kept bouncing her leg and finn kept pacing back and forth. I could tell those two had something going on. And while they didnt know I heard just about almost every thing they said back there. What makes finn so special? Why would she trust him so quickly. It took her almost a year to trust me and even then she didnt fully trust me. Or could it be that....shes blinded by love? She may not actually love him but I think she likes him. And he likes her...just maybe.

~

"I'm all set." Lucas announced to everyone. Sadie's head shot up and she stood up. "Um. Ok. I'll be watching and I'll make sure nothing happens to you okay?" She reassured him and put a hand on his shoulder. He smiled and slightly blushed at her touch before heading downstairs and out the house. I saw finns eyes darken as he saw the seen. I couldnt help but smirk at his jealousy. I decided to take advantage of the boring situation and lighted a cigarette. "Really Timmy?" Sadie said annoyed. I stared at her directly in the eye and took a hit. She only glared at me. "Have an extra?"
I glanced up at finn who held his hand out.
I smirked, dug into my pocket and handed finn a cigarette.

And Sadie being Sadie, slapped my hand making me drop the cigarette.
"Owwww" I pouted.
"Hey! That was supposed to be mine." Finn chimed in.
"I am not going to spend time here in this creepy ass house with you two smoking!" She snapped.

"Guys shut the fuck up! The guy could come any minute" Jack yelled in excitement. "Same goes for you dumbass" Jaeden said. We all gathered around the window.
There stood Lucas leaning against the wall. He stood tapping his foot waiting for the other man to arrive. "He should've arrived by now." Wyatt pointed out.
"Youve got to be shitting me. Where is he?" Finn growled under his breath."  I havent known Finn for long, well I just met him today, but I remeber the rumors a couple years back where he was a stone cold playboy. He seemed really cold to me this morning when we met, but something happened made me question if the playboy rumor was true. When we were talking in the morning, a girl came up to him offering him "services" since he looked mad. He was quick to deny the offer in which the girl replied, "What's wrong with you? You havent been with me for 2 weeks! Ever since the treaty of the gangs." She complained. He stood quite ignoring her and looking ahead. She scoffed and placed her hand on his chest, "don't tell me it's because of that whore Sadie Si-" immediately finn grabs her wrist and looks her dead in the eye, "Sadie Sink is not a whore. She is now one of your leaders too." He snapped and threw her hand from his grasp. She stood there in shock and tears flooded her eyes, "Finn im-"
"I dont need your services anymore. Learn to take a hint. And I have no more purpose for you on my gang....Leave." He said in a colder tone if possible he walked away and motioned his head for me to follow him. The thing that suprised me the most was that he stood up for Sadie. Arent they supposed to be enemies that are just using each other? I never would have suspected that they would be allies in the long run nor be friends. There was also the fact that he discarded one of his members in a second. This clearly established that his gang wasnt like ours, because we treat each other as family. There was also the other moment where his phone kept buzzing frequently. He seemed annoyed after it kept chiming he checked the messages.
I glanced at the contact list he scrolled through, they mostly didnt have a contact name, just the numbers. Just from seeing a glimpse of the texts I could tell they were girls that were texting him. He clicked on all of the contacts that kept messaging him and blocked them. And in the midst I saw one of the only contacts that had an emoji and I immediately knew who it was.
👩‍🦰👩‍🦰 had to mean Sadie. He looked at her contact name for a moment and made a small smile. That's when Sadie pulled up with the rest.
"Timothee?" Jaeden asked snapping me out of my thoughts. I looked up at Jaeden before jack said, "guys shut the fuck up right now hes here!" He said loudly. Wyatt smacked his head in annoyance making jack pout his lips and tried smacking Wyatt in return. Looking down, they both glanced at each other and shook each others hand, which is where they made a quick exchange. As the man was about to take off Lucas stopped him.

This was probably where Lucas asked about joining the gang . After a couple moments of high tension the man leaves leaving Lucas alone on the sidewalk. He looks up at us and shakes his head no. I took notice as Sadie clenched her fists. She stormed downstairs. I immediately followed after her, "Sadie wait- where are you going?"
"I'm going to get my gun from the car!" She yelled in a harsh tone. Well shit.
"Sadie wait!" Finn yells pushing past me. Feeling offended I ran faster than him to Sadie, and he picked up the pace, and so did I.

"You guys are pathetic" Wyatt says running a whole lot faster than the two of us and made it to Sadie. Me and finn both stop in our tracks, look at eachother and dash off to Sadie.

"I'm going to fucking kill their pathetic leader!" Sadie yelled brushing off Wyatt and sped walked to the car. I bit my lip, I hate when she gets mad.

"Sadie wait! We need a plan!" Finn yelled catching up to her. "If we dont then ur just going in blind!"
"I dont care! Asher could be dead any minute right now!"
Jack and Jaeden caught up with us.
"Sadie, Finns right. We cant go in blind. We could lose men like that. We need a plan that's quick and quite!" Jaeden argued. "Shut up! I'll kill all of them them." Sadie said through gritted teeth. Unlike the others I knew she was having a panick attack. I know her hearts probably pounding right now, she keeps breathing heavily and shes digging her nails into her palms. After all I did know her the best.
I rushed to her and blocked her way holding her shoulders, "Sadie!...breathe."
Her eyes wide looking into mine I could see I pool in her eyes, "just...breathe. in and out."
"I-
"Dont. Just breathe."
She slowly relaxed and took in deep breaths. She wiped the pool in her eyes and gave me a week smile. "You guys are right......sorry." she apologized quietly.
"I'm sorry what was that sink? I couldnt quite hear you." finn teased her.
S

he glared at him and walked away.
Young love. Is quite...weird.
We all marched forward to the car. Silenced in our defeat today. But from this point on I knew what direction we were heading in. The dangerous path because this is a dangerous game. And what I meant is that we will have blood on our hands. And it's just the beginning.

Hey guys sorry for not updating in a billion years😅 been really busy and I hope this chapter can make up for it. What will happen next in their plan? Will sadie and the rest really charge in and kill the leader and the gang? Found out next time on the Dangerous Game!

Love yall.

Love Fadie fandom

Love Sadie Sink & Finn wolfhard<3