Chapter 12

Hey guys make sure to vote an comment! What do you think so far? Point out any mistakes. Enjoy!

"Hey asshole. Shut. The fuck. Up." He retorted whilst pulling me to a car. At this point I heard Lucas yelling at Finn and running to us. "What the fuck are you doing!?" Lucas yelled out of breath as he caught up to us. I chuckled in my mind at how Out of breath he was.

"You can mind your own god damn business fucker." Finn scrowled as he opened the back seat passenger for me. I was furious he can think he can just fucking think he can do what he wants with me with out my own consent. Before Lucas could say anything I elbowed Finn in the stomach, him clearly not expecting that.

"Dont fucking underestimate me because I'm a girl asshole." I snapped at both of them but mostly Finn. Finn ignored me while slightly holding his stomache. "Asshat your going to drive us there, I said pointing to Lucas, and you little asshole, I said looking at finn, you're going with me in the backseat. I'm not taking my eye off of you."

"Like hell I am! Especially with him. It's just supposed to be us two not us two and a nosy stalker of yours." Finn snapped back crossing his arms. I rolled my eyes at how immature he was acting. I lifted my self on my tip toes and extended my arms to reached for his ears, pulling his ear to might height. "Get in the god damn car or I swear to god I'll kick both of your balls and leave you!" I yelled and let go of his ear, opening the door and shoving him inside. Lucas stayed there and walked away slowly to the other side of the car. "Fucking pussies." I said to myself, rolling my eyes and entered the back seat next to finn.

He was sitting in the middle seat next to me. "Can you...I dont know...fucking move?" I asked at how close he was to me. He looked down at me and smirked. "Are you flustered?" He said grinning. I heard Lucas scoff at Finns question. I rolled my eyes once again. "Move." I said annoyed at their attitude.

"Can I fucking move?......no." he said and smirked down at me. A flashed a clearly fake smile at him. This only made his smirk grow bigger. "Where the fuck are we going? Anyway" Lucas said tightly gripping his hand on the wheel. "My crib. I wont take chances in taking you to our warehouse." Finn replied. "My workers are already there with everything we need for our.....peace treaty, and info on your friend and Noah." He continued as he unlocked his phone. "My address is 2964 Mirkwood."

I chuckled as I saw his password was 12345. He took his eyes off his phone and raised one eyebrow at me. I smiled and shrugged my shoulders. He squinted his chocolate brown eyes at me. I swear I couldve fucking melted in them. I mean c'mon who wouldnt if were gonna be honest.

No wonder he had hoes lined up his front door step, I thought as we pulled up in his driveway. And guess what? There were 4 hoes lined up in his door way to what seemed to be arguing. They each either wore short shorts or reeeaaalllyyy fucking short skirts with crop  tops or tube tops. I rolled me eyes and looked at finn.

He clearly looked annoyed that they arrived at the same time. "Fuck." He muttered and got out of the car.
Immediately all the girl noticed and ran to him. "Finn! Tell these whores to leave!" One yelled.

"Your mine!."

"No hes mine!"

"I came here first! He loves me!"

I rolled my eyes. They all clung to him like a magnet on a fridge. "Is that so? I questioned them as I walked up to group. Hes mine bitches now scatter rats we're going to get straight down to business." I finished standing next to him.

They all stared at me up and down. I realized finn was looking at me with a big grin. We made eye contact until Lucas came up to us with a fake cough. The girls attention went straight to Lucas.

"I get the stranger!"

"I want that new cutie!"

"I want Finn!"

"No I want Finn!!"

They all shouted at the top of their lungs. "Shut up!" Finn finally yelled startling everyone and me. He glared at all the girls and stepped closer to me, wrapping his arm around my waist.

"You heard her." He growled, "don't come here again. None of you are that good."
The girls looked infuriated.

"Oh and that cute guy right there, hes mine too." I remarked pointing at Lucas. "You slut!"

My jaw clenched and my fists clured up into a ball. "You dumb bitch!" I yelled lunging to her and punches her right smack in the nose. Her body collapsed to the ground, tears and blood flowing from her eyes and nose. Another girl screamed as the rest took off. 

Lucas rolled his eyes and went to help the girl up but she instead slapped his arm and walked away quickly from us. I smirked feeling good about that nose punch. I suddenly heard footsteps approach me from behind, losing my thoughts from the scene that happend, Finn approached me and bent down to my ear and whispered "so I'm yours huh?"

My eyes widened and I could feel my stomach turn. I quickly turned around and glared him down. "You look cute when your mad." He said chuckling as he looked for his keys. I noticed that Lucas stared him down and I think I knew why.

Earlier he told me I looked cute when I was mad. And finn said the same thing. Do I deadass look cute when I'm mad or is that a thing that guys say...?

"Alright c'mon." Finn yelled to us as he approached his door and unlocked the door. I shoved passed him and went to look for a kitchen or a bottle cabinet. "Hey sades where are you going?"

"To look for food and alcohol!" I yelled roaming through his house. It was a pretty wealthy house, nothing too expensive and gloomy. I finally entered the kitchen and opened the fridge. The cool air hit my face and I felt refreshed. My eyes scanned the fridge when they landed on chicken nuggets. I grabbed them and went back to Finn amd Lucas.

His eyes widened as he saw the chicken nuggets in my hands. "What the fuck! Those are mine!" He growled and tried snatching them from my hands. I backed up bumping into Lucas. "Children. STOP." He yelled grabbing my shoulders. I looked down at my- Finns  chicken nuggets. I opened it quickly and grabbed a handful into my fist and threw the rest to Finn.
He caught the box and his mouth gaped into an oval shape as he saw the amount left.

"So let's get started shall we?"
A tall guy said. My eyes went immediately to him. He was a little shorter than Finn, also had curly hair but a friendly face. I noticed that he had his nails painted black and wore a skater outfit- and a thrasher shirt. We were practically matching, the only difference was I was wearing white and he was wearing black.

"Hey you must be Sadie Sink, I'm Jack."

Hey guys I introduced Jack Grazer into the story!! I didnt plan this. I just plot as I write. What do you think? Make sure to vote and comment! Love yall. Love the fadie fandom. Love Sadie sink and finn wolfhard ♡.