Chapter 31

⚠️Mentions of Violence & Suicide.⚠️

Chapter Thirty One

Three Weeks

Noah's POV;

Noah's POV;

"Asher pass me a drink will ya?" I asked as I rolled in the backyard. His eyes darted to mine and quickly turned that golden boy face cold. "What's up with the sudden change in attitude ,Angel?" I mocked as I grabbed the drink myself. "You. Now get the fuck out of this party before I put a bullet through your head Schnapp. " he growled. I furrowed my eyebrows, "Yeah sure. Are you guys still made at me for switching gangs?" "You betrayed us! And snitched us out to our enemie! Sadie-
"Sadie what? I had my reasons for leaving." I snapped. "Yeah like what? For millie? Because you fell in love with her?"
"What- no." I argued. "Yeah right, shes the reason you left!"
"Asher....I-"
And from that moment on I blacked out. And woke up in a cell.

Three weeks. Three weeks since I havent been home. Three weeks of seeing nothing but darkness. Three weeks of nothing. But. Torture. Three weeks since I have been kidnapped with Asher. Every morning they'd throw scraps of their food under the door so that me and Asher could eat. Sometimes they'd leave us alone. And other times. Well on of us would have to leave our cell and be tortured for hours.
Today was Asher's turn. Almost everyday I heard screams, either Ashers or my own. The only thing that kept me sane was Asher himself. We were held in separate cells next to each other. We still yet to know who the leader of the gang was. Only a guy would drag us out of our cells.....and do inhumane things to us. Because who ever was the leader......was truly ruthless and evil. I've counted 10 scars on my chest, 8 scars on my legs, 2 on my face, 3 on my back, 5 on my arms from being tortured in these past three weeks. I could barley even sleep at night. And neither could Asher. Although we were enemies because of our gangs, we still managed to  grow close. We would always find a way to comfort each other and keep each other sane. But even Asher couldnt drive my thoughts away about dieing. Being in the dark, starving, being tortured and violated for 3 weeks. I knew this experience would change me forever.
I've had time to think about every decision I've made. Every bad thing I've done. Every person I've hurt. And I just dont think im worth living. What does a piece of trash like me have in this wor-

Cutting me from my thoughts, Asher burst through the door. A figure appeared after and kept pushing him to his cell. Blood covered his chest. I sat their silent. But my mind was ready to explode of fear. Pools formed in my eyes but I stayed as stiff as a rock.
"Pathetic." The man said and locked Ashers cell. The minute he closed the door and left I quickly crawled to Ashers cell. "What did he do this time? Are you still bleeding out?" I asked worriedly. He looked up at me with a devastated face, "h-he....wrote-

R

ight then and there Asher burst into tears I reach my hands out to try and hug him over the cell bars. He crawled to me and kept weeping. I couldnt help but start crying too. I held him in my arms as he leaned against the bars that separated. Since they wanted us alive, one of their workers would treat the wounds. The only perk we had. At one point I wanted to die so bad that I tried refusing medical treatment but they had to knock me unconscious. They enjoyed my pain. Seeing me fall apart almost every day, wanting to die, begging for mercy. I've never felt so weak and powerless in all my life.
"I'm here. I'm here...." I whispered to Asher. "Noah....i-i cant do this anymore." He whispered through sobs. Him being so defenseless and weak really made my heart break. But I'm supposed to have abandoned these feelings already. I need to.
"Asher we didnt endure this much to just die the next day-
"I know! But-but I just...I cant" he croaked out. The tears in my eyes fell silently. I knew his pain, and I wanted to die too. But for his sake I need to pull through.
He got up and faced me, my eyes saw his bloodied chest, there lied bandages around his body but done so poorly that he was still bleeding.
"He wrote their gang initials on my chest..." he let out quietly. A lump in my throat formed. They'll probably do the same to me. After all our punishments were the same.

"Look we just need to pull through. Show them that we are strong! After all were both from the Blood Pack." I exlaimed. Asher looked at me with puzzlement, "or so I was..." I quietly corrected myself. If only I could tell him the truth. But if I did and they found out.....they would just kill Sadie with out hesitation, including the whole blood pack.

"I'm sorry. You're right. I'm usually not like this it's just that-
"No I know Asher. What they're doing to us....would scare and haunt anybody."

"I just want to see my bestfriend again..."
"Me too.." I whispered out.
I dont know if I'll be able to keep the secret any longer.
"Asher....there is something I need to tell you. And I know theres a chance you wont believe me...but here me out okay?"

Hey guys sorry for the late chapter. It's a like violent and talks about suicide. Just want to let you know u can talk to me! I'll be responding whenever or even if u just need to vent. I decided to add their perspective in being held hostage to the story to make it more interesting. Let me know what you think! Make sure to vote and comment!
I love you all.
I love the fadie fandom.
Love Sadie sink and finn wolfhard<3