Chapter 16

"I swear if I get sick I'm gonna kick your ass!" Lucas yelled and tried opening the door. My hair was drenched and I had enough. I looked around and saw a big rock in the dirt. I marched my legs towards it and picked it up, angrily walking back to the car.

Clearly Finn noticed what I was about to do, "Wait Sink!", the car headlights turned on for a second and the boys opened the doors. I smashed the rock on the ground and went to the car and pushed Jack out of the way to get to Finn.

"Shit."

"Hes done." Lucas pitched in.

~

We all got out of the car to our destination for our gang peace treaty. Finn had a scratch on his cheek, Jack's and Lucas's hair was all messy and me and Maddie got out of the car with out any troubles.

The guys all tried holding me back when I got inside the car. And me being me I'm a fighter and kicked and screamed my way to try to get to Finn. Although the closest I got was to slapping his across the face leaving a scratch from my nail.

There was only a light sprinkle as the rain died down from earlier.

Everyone was already gathered, two sides definently staying away from each other as if they were both infectious diseases. Great disgust filled the air as we walked to our own people. I sighed raising my head forward and walked a little faster wanting to get this over with.

  "Hey look its Sadie!"

"Finns here!"

Voices got louder as they saw our appearance heading up to the hill. I leaned my head towards Lucas to whisper to him "Go get Jaeden." He nodded and made his way towards the large crowd.

  I took a quick glance at Finn. People would question the scratch across his cheek. Hopefully he doesnt snitch me out n his little bitches come gang up on me. He caught my stare and didnt return a cold glance or a smirk, but a serious one.

Jack and Maddie came running at the top of the hill with a crate out of breath.
"What's this for?" I asked Finn. "Its for our peace treaty." He said simply. Why do we need so much for a peace treaty? Isnt it just signing a paper?

"We should announce our situation quickly before our gangs break into a fight." He said walking over to me. I nodded. As I did so I noticed everyone went stiff when he approached me. My gang looked ready to pounce at Finn.

I held my fist in the air to silence my gang. Immediately they went quite as did Finn the same.

"As you all know theres been an incident regarding members of both our gangs. Important people." Finn stated first, he paused to let me continue.

"Asher Angel member of the Blood Pack, and...Noah Schnapp member of the Soul Vultures, were two valuable people in our gangs. Tonight at the party, these two went missing."