Chapter 17

Vote and comment!!!!

"All you need to do is sign with these quilts. You guys can keep your blood." Jack announced and handed us both quils. This time, Maddie had handed Lucas the contract which he presented to us.

"On three well both sign it ok?" Finn said and dipped his quil into his blood, me doing the same and nodding my head.

I let out a breath and Finn counted on three.

One

Two

Three.

~

And with those three words, me and Finns hands went and scribbled our names in cursive on the paper. I let a breath out and looked at Finn. He returned the glance, but instead of the usual smirk, cocky, serious, or cold face.....he smiled at me- a genuine smile.

I hesitated but I did smile back at him. "Welcome aboard to the Blood Pack....comrade." I said sheepishly. He chuckled and whispered something, "Comrades huh? Never really thought of my own members like that..."

Some people in the crowd cheered, those that were softer and were thankful the fighting would stop for a period of time. Others stayed silent or made angry pissed off faces. I know that this was so sudden and a huge change. I really need to talk to them.

I turned back to Jaeden, "I should go home, I havent been there in maybe almost a week...or two...?" I said it loud enough for Finn to hear. They all nodded in agreement and Lucas just raised his eyebrows in curiosity.

"I'll take you?" Lucas offered. I thought for a minute, I obviously still dont trust him, he literally just became a member tonight. But whatever. I didnt bring my skateboard and Jaeden doesnt have a car.

"Alright."

"Hey give me your phone." Finn called out and walked back to me. I scrunched my nose and eyebrows. "Why?"

"Well we just signed a peace treaty....and we need to discuss when we'll meet and where. So gimme." He said and reached his hand out. I sighed and pulled and handed my phone to him. The light lit on his face and he typed and gave me my phone back.

"I'll call you."

"Ok, see you later asshole."

"Yeah whatever dipshit."

~

"Here we are." Lucas said awkwardly and pulled up into the driveway of my house that looked like was shitted on and ran beaten with a bat. Yeah its pretty bad.

I scratched the back of my head, "Yeah thanks..." I showed off a week smile and hoped out of the car. "Hey..um...text me if you need anything ok?" He said sweetly and gave a nervous smile. "I..I promise." I said hesitantly, waved, and walked up to the door. I let out a shaky breath and quietly opened the door.

The first thing that hit my nose was the smell of weed and alcohol. I rolled my eyes and looked around. There was beer cans, cigarettes, plates, cups, and pizza on the floor.

Seems like Michael isnt here. I headed towards my moms room only to hear soft singing. I opened the door and caught her singing while brushing her hair.

"Mom?"

She stopped and her eyes wildly flickered to me.
"Michael! It's an intruder! What do you want!?" She yelled as she rose from her chair, backing into the corner. "Mom it's me, Sadie. I'm your daughter. S-"
I started but was quickly interrupted.

"I-I dont have a daughter! I've never been pregnant! How dare you even make the assumption that I was a slut and got pregnant!" She yelled and threw her brush at me. I rolled my eyes and continued what I was saying,

"My name is Sadie Sink, I'm your daughter, S-A-D-I-E." I let out and slowly walked to her. She mumbled the words under her breath and smiled at me.

"Oh Sadie? Oh my goodness. How long has it been? When is your husband coming over? My my he sure is handsome when you first introduced me to him. Those curls of his, oh and those freckles!" She exlaimed and completely changed her mood.

I furrowed my eyebrows. Who does she think is my husband. This is new.

"Have you eaten? Gosh being a surgeon isnt easy. I was in the O.R and this stupid intern comes in and interrupts my Endoscopic endonasal brain surgery. I almost messed up!" She exlaimed and grew quite, spacing out.

Your probably wondering if she was actually a brain surgeon. She was. A talented one at that. She usually succeeded in all her surgeries. Although I wasnt there to watch her. I wasnt even born at the time. She was one of the youngest brain surgeons ever. It's actually really amazing.

She took some time off when she got pregnant and to take care of me. Although all her dreams were crushed when she was diagnosed with her illness.

She lifted her head up and scrunched her face.
"Why who are you? Did Michael invite another woman?"

I sighed, theres no point anymore. "Bye Susan", I said and left to my room. She resumed humming a tune and brushed her hair. It's been like this since I was 5 years old. I cant even remeber who she actually was. Growing up, shes been a complete stranger. And when she couldnt work anymore my father was in a rush to get a job since he was fired from construction two months before her diagnosis. No one would hire him for his rage he had when he got annoyed. He ended up working at McDonalds and fell deeply behind in bills. Eventually we had to move out. Here. In this crappy house.

My dad became depressed, but who wouldnt? Your wife was diagnosed with a horrible illness, you have a little girl to raise on your own, you were fired and you have to work your ass off at McDonalds. How sad is that?

Instead of getting therapy the old man just started smoking and drinking so he could numb the depressing feeling for a bit. No one raised me and I always got in fights trying to protect the weak from the stronger ones.

I know right? Some one with a fucked up life like me would be at least a bully? But I despised those who were rich and looked down at the poor like we were cockroaches and we would go nowhere in life. Although I'm still a fucked up. I mean I've already killed someone, and blood doesnt scare me.

At least I'm not killing innocent people like a pysicotic person. I have my friends and gang that do their best to heal my internal wounds.

Our gang could be ruthless but we only kill those who have done terrible things. People who are a bit more fucked up than the rest of us.

I plopped onto the dusty old bed. I could swear this is gonna break on of these days. The wood is so old. My room was a disaster. There was a hole in the door, not my fault, more holes on the wall, completely my fault, and clothes scattered here and there.

I wonder if Michael is home. Its oddly quite. I sat up and ended up wandering in the fridge looking for food.

"God when was the last time they got groceries?" I groaned looking at the empty fridge. I sighed and got my skateboard. Now I got to spend more money on them.

I dashed outside wanting to get to the store quickly. Letting the fresh cool night air hit my face. This is nice....

Hey guys! Merry late-christmas!!! I hope you all are enjoying the holidays and if you are on break like I am. Make sure to vote and comment°

What food is Sadie going to get for her parents? What's their plan to get Asher and Noah back? Find out next time on the Dangerous game. Love yall. Love the fadie fandom. Love Sadie sink and finn wolfhard ♡