Chapter 9

Lucas was now beside me and the crowd noise went down. I grabbed his new coat and held it to the crowd. "Lucas Zunman...member of The Blood Pack!" I yelled and then looked at Lucas. He smiled at me and the faced me. I started putting the coat on him as the crowd noise went even louder.

As the coat was finally on I closed my fist in gr he air at the crowd. Everyone silenced as I made my final announcement.

"Let's go to this party bitches!"

Everyone started piling up to get outside through the front doors. People laughed and cheered as Asher held my hand so he wouldnt lose me in the crowd. I caught Lucas' glance as he made his way talking to someone. I looked away and stared at the exit hoping to soon get out of the warmth and into the soothing coldness of the nighttime outside.

And eventually we did. Asher and the rest of us made our way into cars, piling 8-10 people in one car.
"Is it alright if I hang with you guys tonight?" Lucas said asking Sabrina.
She looked at us and then nodded her head yes. I didnt know if I should be mad or happy she did that.

We made our way into the truck as I plopped into the back with Asher. I sighed and rested my head on his shoulder.
"Just woke up or sum?" He said resting his head on mine. I closed my eyes for a second and responded, "yeah...something like that."

"Is it Noah..?" He asked gently. I rolled my eyes at the boys name. "Yeah." I let out sighing out as the car engine sputtered and went on.
"I cant trust anybody- I mean i trust you but not 100%..ya know?" I relieved my truth.
"I know Sades. And i know this might sound cheesy or whatever or maybe Noah said this...but i really care about you sades, and I would never- never, do anything to hurt you." Asher said grabbing my hand. I enclosed our hand and gave him a smile.

"And I would never hurt you.....Fucker." I said grinning. I felt Ashers eyes roll and chuckled.
"Asshole."

"Shitface."

"Ok you ruined our beautiful moment asshat."

"How ever did I do that?"

"Oh dont even start sades-"

"Fuck did I do bro."

10 Minutes later

Me and Asher climed out of the truck still snapping at each other.
"Ayo were here!" Someone called out. Our heads snapped at the sound of loud music. I saw people smoking marijuana and dealing in the dark corners. I rolled my eyes at how obvious they were. Asher climbed out of the trunk of the truck and stood looking at his surroudnings. I grinned as an idea popped into my head. I swiftly and quietly got up from where I was sitting. I crept to him and jumped forward, aiming for his back.

My arms hooked onto his shoulders  as my legs dangled but I quickly tried wrapping my legs around his waist.

"Sadie your fucking choking me you asshat!" Asher yelled and swung around. I laughed and finally got s good grip.

"Piggy back ride mother fucker!" I turned to the reat of the gang. "Let's goo bitches!" I called out and pointed onwards to the door. I heard Asher sigh and started to walk to the entrance. The booming loud music and yells from the house gave me a feeling this was going to be fun.

Daniel opened the door leading us inside. I could already tell people were quieting down. For one, almost everyone feared us, a almost everyone admired us, and almost everyone had a crush on someone in the gang. Could you blame them though? We fine as hell.

I ducked my head as Asher entered through the door, girls gawked at Asher as the guys smirked at me. I rolled my eyes and finally let go of Asher. 

People were already moving their bodies up and down to the beat of the song. Smoke filled the house and a stong smell of weed and vodka lured in the air.

I ran up to the kitchen and bumped into a guy on the way, not really caring I didnt bother to stare at him but only said "Sorry about that bro!" and continued running to the kitchen.

"Oh fuck yeah!"I cheered happily as I saw they had vodka and pizza.
"Ayo Asher! They got the good shit!"
I smiled to myself grabbing a slice of the pizza feeling extra satisfied as a melted string up cheese came along my pizza when I pulled it up. I immediately bit into my pizza, feeling and tasting the deliciousness the pizza held.

I gave myself a little dance as I continued eating. Feeling happy and enjoying myself to eat one of my favorite foods.

"Sadie! Shits going down!"
Lucas yelled as he jogged into the kitchen. I put my pizza down frustrated. 5 minutes and somebody did some shit to my crew. I quickly grabbed a cup and poured the vodka into the cup quickly and ran with Lucas that looked worried.
"What happened?" I asked as we passed through people. He looked at me hesitantly and spoke up, "Asher went out back and left sabrina behind- and you know her, she already is in an argument between someone in the.....soul volture gang."
I stopped immediately and stood there with my eyes held open. "Shit. I didnt know they were going to fucking be here!" I yelled and started running making my way to Sabrina.

We both made it to the living room seeing Sabrina already slap a familiar girls face. I looked at my cup and took a quick shot before shoving it to Lucas. I pushed past through people that formed a circle around Sabrina and the oddly familiar girl.

"Fight!"
"Fuck her up!"
"You just gonna let that bitch slap you!?"

People yelled different things from the crowd. As I made it to Sabrina.
"Brina!" I yelled slapping her arm.
"Oh! What the fuck sades!?" She yelled rubbing her arm.
"What the f-" but before I could finish my sentence I heard someone yell "Its those queers from the Blood Pack Gang!" I snapped my head to the person. Anger filled up but someone snapped back "Queers? Hoe who the fuck is you?" After that more people from the gangs started yelling at eachother. The the girl that got slapped by Sabrina marched to us and grabbed her hair and tried slapping her.
"Oh hell no!" I yelled and grabbed the girls pony tail and jerked her head backwards. Then I realized who it was.

Millie Bobby brown.

Hey guys sorry for taking forever to update! Hw and school has been sosoosos stressful. Make sure to comment and vote for my chapters. What do you think of my story so far? What will happen next? This story will be continued.   Love yall. Love the fadie fandom. Love Sadie sink and finn wolfhard ♡