Chapter 24

"That was pretty bad ass sink." Was the first thing that came out of Finns mouth. Jaeden and Lucas nodded and chuckled. I guess this sint really a knew side of me.

"Do you need another place to stay?" Lucas asked. I thought about it and laid down thinking about it while stating at the ceiling. Sighing, I got up and went outside.

What the fuck did I just do?

~

I started speed walking and then my feet started carrying me faster to the old playground in the neighborhood. My breath increased and I could feel my heart pumping faster. I finally made it and held up a pole so I could catch my breath. I was breathing heavily and intensely and I felt water roll down my face.

Oh. It's just my tears.

Tears spilled downed my cheeks and I didnt let out a sound from my mouth. I stood there for a cool minute before letting my legs collapse to the bark on the ground. I sat there, fazed with tears falling down.

When did I become so fucked up. Why was I born unlucky. Why couldnt I have been born one of the privileged. God knows I wouldnt be here if I was. But I also didnt want to be a stuck up kid. I fought for everything I have now even if it's not much. I hate that people who have it better than me start bitching all the time about their stupid problems. Be grateful for what you have j have been grateful for my mother all those first years she took care of me before her diagnoses and even after when she still had herself. I've never really had a father. He might be here physically but not mentally.

I couldn't help but cry. It just didnt stop and I covered my mouth and squeezing my eyes shut. Trying to be as quite as possible. But why would I need to be quite? No one is here. Guess it's just a habit of mine.

I furiously wiped the waterfall on my cheeks as I suddenly heard my name get called by someone. I froze for a moment before taking a deep breath and turning around to face the person who had called me.

~

I dragged my legs trying to find her. She got up and ran and left us all dumb founded. Unlike the others, I ran after her after waiting for 3 minutes for her to return but she didnt. And I dont know why but my legs just carried my body, and my eyes searched for the red head that had dissapeared.

I panted as I saw a little park in the neighborhood. Furrowing my eyebrows I saw a person crouching down on the bark. I couldnt distinguish who it was though. I slowed down from running as I walked not trying to alarm whom ever was at the park. And as i got closer and closer with each step i finally saw that fiery orange hair that i longed to see. I sighed in relief and picked up my legs again to jog to her. "Sink!" I yelled barley making it to the park.
She stayed still, facing away from me, made a couple movements on her face with her hand and turned to me. I saw her.
And the pain she hid in those  God damn ocean eyes.

How would I know?

Well Because everyday I look in the mirror and see the same look. It's hard to explain but I know her eyes look sad. Not to mention a little puffy.
I walked slowly to her and she cleared her throat before attempting to get up but somehow failed when her knees buckled, letting her back on the ground. I gave a small and light chuckle and offered my hand. She glanced at it and seemed to shamefully take my hand. I hoisted her up with some strength and she grunted under her breath. She must still be hurting.

Well obviously dumbass. I thought an immediately annoyed myself.

I rolled my eyes to myself which she probably caught.
"Sorry." She let out quietly. At first I was confused as hell. Sorry for what? For that scene with her father?

"Look. I've killed someone too, you dont need to say sorry for your argument with your Father-"

"Dont call him my Father." She retorted annoyingly. I clenched my jaw a bit at how she was being sassy again.

Does she really hate him that much? To not even call him her father?

"I'm justing saying you dont need to be ashamed." I continued as I supported her walking back in the direction of her house. How the hell did she even get there so quickly if she is injured?

She stopped cooperating with me and stopped abruptly.
"Ashamed of what?" She scoffed and looked up at me.

"I- jesus what's up with all you women always questioning me?" I let out frustratedly, running my hand through my hair.

"And what's up with you men always dodging our fucking questions?" She said angrily.

"Its just fucking annoying okay Sink?" I retorted and threw my hand in the air. This only pissed her off more.

"Look. I dont need your pity, your bullshit advise, or your asshole attitude. And I certainly dont need your help, I can-

"What? Take care of yourself? Please. That's a joke. You got shot and blurted all your dirty secrets to your father that could possibly snitch on you! You do realize he could make a deal with the cops so they could capture a gang leader." I yelled back. I cant believe how much shes tripping over this.

"Dont call him my father. And I do know he can make a deal! It just came out okay!? I have raised myself for a long time Finn. I took this bullet for you! I'm injured because of you! I certainly can fucking take care of myself wolfhard and I sure as hell dont need you because I'm a fucking woman!" She yelled louder and practically shoved her words in my face. I stood there fazed. I didnt know what to say next to her.
Though she continued, "I managed to run here and endure the pain. I'm pretty damn sure I can get back without your help." She stated and walked off, leaving a small ass limp for the pain of her arm.

I continued to stand there. Should I go home? Or does she want me to follow her and console her like the other girls did? They all started bitching about it later when they came back to me again.

I needed you to make me feel better, you couldve tried taking me back, you didn't even bother saying anything, you gave up on our relationship, blah blah blah.

My relationship with them was never exclusive. And they always came back to me so I knew I didnt need to console them. But at the same time.....Sadie is different. In a badass way that shows she doesnt need anyone.

So I could only watch the girl slowly walk away.....from me.

"Its because I care about you too."

Hey guys!!! I wanted to make a quick announcement about what going on worldwide. Meaning the coronavirus. My school has already been canceled for 3 weeks. Please stay safe and even if you cant die from it as teens it will still affect your or your grandparents or parents. Please be acreful!! I love you all. Also make sure to vote and comment and point out any mistakes. Stay tuned, were not going anywhere.