Chapter 32

Thirty two

Preparing for war

Author POV;

They all slumped in the car disappointed in today's outcome. Sadie was still trying to calm down as Timothee gave her a side hug trying to comfort the girl. As for finn he was in his own car, biting his nails and worrying about the redhead and what to do next. It was clear what Sadie wanted to do. And finn was fine with that, but they didn't know how many people the gang has. Or what type of guns and weapons they have. If they were gonna ambush they'd have to find where Asher and Noah are being held. That is, if they are still alive. His thoughts ran wild at what had taken place that day. His conversation with Sadie, Lucas not being able to get in, Sadie getting infuriated by the outcome. Just thinking about how the redhead held his hand and his it felt nice and gentle made his face grow slightly red. But instead of acknowledging his feelings he brushed it off and decided to stop thinking about her.

They all arrived at Sadie's warehouse since it was the closest. This was the first time he had been in the warehouse.
"Why were you two holding hands?" Wyatt whispered as the two walked side by side walking to the warehouse after they parked the car. Finn startled at his sudden outburst. "W-what?" He shuddered. Dear god he thought. Completly forgetting the rest had seen them hold hands when they got to the abandoned house.
"Dont play dumb Wolfhard. We all saw it. Or do you want me to confirm it with the others?" He teased him. Finns face flushed and he pushed Wyatt, "Shut up idiot! Dont say a word about this to me or anyone!" He whispered angrily to the light  brown haired boy.

Wyatt only smirked at his reaction and kept shut.
Sadie and the rest made it to the basement where she had once taken Noah and millie as temporary hostages. The members of the Soul v gang looked warily at the basement. A single worn out chair layed in the middle with one single light hanging above it. Dried blood scattered all over the floor, with bats resting against the wall. "Your more scary than I thought." Jack blurted out. Sadie kept quite and led the party upstairs to where everyone was.

All eyes were on the crew as they walked to a room. Wyatt shooting a wink at some girls, and half of them flipped him off as were the other half blushed, winked back, or blew a kiss.
"Cocky bastard." Jaeden twitched under his breath. Wyatt let out a guilty chuckle and proceeded.
"So what are we doing now- I mean like are we actually goin in for l-like battle or what?" Jack asked. Sadie remained quite as did Finn. She could only think of possible ways to go about the situation. She only wanted their leader and who ever  had taken the boys.

"I need jack or Maddie to hack whatever system they have." Sadie finally let out. She explained if they could find a layout and how many people there were in the gang since every gang has a secret record in their system. But unlike other gangs, Sadie's keeps a written record so even if they were hacked they wouldnt find who was apart of the gang.

"You want this a quite ambush dont you?" Finn asked as she explained. She nodded, "I cant afford to lose anyone. I'm sure the same goes for you, Wolfhard."
"Alright I'm on it. I'll head back to base and work with maddie. Tell me the details later. I'll let you know if I find something!" Jack waved and left the warehouse. "Wolfhard I'm gonna need a week tops to find more guns with silencers, knives, and ammo" "if you wanna do this quite I suggest you teach your people how to do a quick neck snap" finn added. The two leaders had their head wrapped around how everything was gonna go down. "Any objections?" Jaeden toned in. They all remained quite. Sadie stood up and walked out the room motioning for the other to follow. She approached a women and told her to tell the rest that there was a crucial meeting tomorrow about something and that everyone must attend. "You got it boss." She replied and returned. "Finn I dont know if u wanna gather them all up here, your place, junkyard, or separate announcements."

"Your warehouse is the biggest and I dont think they'll want to be in the junkyard again." Finn replied. The rest nodded in agreement. "I'll leave you be. We'll be here around 2 pm." He included bluntly. No one was in a good mood. "I'll give u a call if Jack has something." Wyatt chimed in before following Finn out the door.

"Sadie."

"Yah?"

"What the fuck were you doing!?" Timothee and Jaeden blurted in unison. The girl furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. Of course they're gonna point out a flaw I had when everyone left. She thought, oblivious to what the two were actually talking about. "You and your supposed enemy holding hands like your in a ducking high school romance movie??" Timothee blurted out loud. Her blue eyes widened, completly forgotten about her conversation with finn and that they held hands. Her cheeks started to burn and her first instinct was to stand up and leave.

"Sadie- oh hell no, your not running away until you tell us!" Jaeden yelled rushing after her, Timothee following. "I have no idea what your talking about-"
"Bullshit! We both saw it!" Timothee yelled. "And your cheeks are red now!" Jaeden teased. She kept speed walking and ran into her room in the warehouse. Shutting and locking the door. "Sadie!" They both called. The redhead could only sink down to the floor and cover her face. What the hell was I doing holding his hand. Hes just another douche that I happen to care about....she thought. Only lieing and convincing herself that she did not like finn wolfhard. As he did the same.

Hey guys! Sorry for another late update. So much has been going on n online school is such a bitch. I'm happy to announce that once I'm finished with this book which might be in the summer, I'll be releasing my first madwheeler story that I'm really excited about. Also with all that's happening in the world like George Floyd (may he rest in piece) remeber black lives matter! Ofc every human life is important but right now the race that is need is black! White privilege exists. Not only does it effect black people but also mexicans. Right now we'll make history again and fight for black lives! Make sure to like and comment! I'll see you in about a week!