Chapter 20

"Who was that guy you were with the whole day yesturday?" He asked still maintaining eye contact. I scrunched my face is confusion. Who the hell was he- oh wait. Is he talking about Lucas?

"Why?" Jaeden asked awkwardly at me and Finn who were just staring at each other. I came to realization.
"No way. He is a newbie. I'll send someone else- or you send someone."

"But that's the reason hes new-"

"Exactly hes new with sero experience. We cant do that."

"Wait I'm confused what's happening?" Jaeden asked but was ignored by me and Finn that kept arguing.

"He wants to send in your newbie because the other side probably doesnt know him or have records of him being in your gang." Jack butted in sitting next to Jaeden.

"Well shit. Sit back because it's going to take a while for him to convince her, I'll tell you that."

"Bullshit! Hes inexperienced!" I yelled at Finn from our argument that's been going on for half an hour already.

"This isnt just about your boyfriends safety! It's all for Noah and Asher!" He retorted back.

"Boyfriend? I dont have a boyfriend you little dick wad." I got up from my seat and scoffed at him.

"Whether he is or not he needs to learn to put on his big boy pants." Finn said raising both his hands.

"Still he needs training. I'm not sacrificing another gang member! Especially after-" I stopped in my tracks from releasing the awful memory. I sighed and took a deep breath.

"After what?" Finn asked curiously stepping forward a bit. Jaeden butted in the conversation, sharing the memory with me, "nothing. It's nothing that concerns you."  Finns curiosity just expanded but decided to stay quite.

Finn pressed his lips together  as if in serious thought. He stepped closer to me, "Look Sadie, Asher's and Noah's lives are on the line. And I swear I will make sure the kid wont die on this little mission." He said half heartedly and half sarcastic.

I looked at his eyes that seemed genuine, he wasn't lieing. I bit my lip and finally gave in, "His name is Lucas."

We all sat together in a circle of old couches like a meeting to discuss our plans to bring back the guys.

"So what do we know so far?" Jaeden asked scooting forward a bit.
"Well...we know they think we took something from them." Jack suggested. We all started glaring  at him for that was obvious. 
He offered a weak smile before getting a cold stare from Finn.

"We-we know theres this spot where theres been a lot of crackheads." Maddie pitched in. "Yeah I've noticed some drifted away from our area the past couple weeks." I continued.

"Perfect well have...Lucas try to find some info on them." Finn let out impatiently. "Its not going to be that easy." I argued standing up.

"Trust comes first...." Jack let out recalling what I said the other day.

Finn and I automatically both started pacing not knowing the other was doing the exact same thing. "How will Lucas approach them?" Finn asked continuing to pace.

"Just like he did with ours. He makes friends with on of their members and gets included through them." Jaeden responded. I rolled my eyes at how simply he got into ours just by being friends with Jaeden.

"If they are smart they'll try doing a full back round check." Maddie pitched in again in a low voice. My feet kept moving on their own and paced a short distance.

"He needs to give out a fake name." I concluded.

"What? No! Hes new so what? Plus if they find out hes using a fake name they'll kill him on the spot!" Finn retorted.

My eyes glanced around our surroundings. I could almost feel something was wrong. I glanced back at Finn who's face became calm and also glanced at me. We were probably thinking the same thing.  Finn still stood quietly glancing at Jack and Maddie. Everyone remained silent.

My head twitched to the direction where I heard snap. My eyes widened and jumped to push Finn.

*pew pew*

*gun shot*

*pow.*

*ratata ta?*

Sorry that was really cringey just imagine gunshot noises okay? Thank you🤗

Sorry for not updating in 5000000 billion years. Dont worry this book will be continued but expect slower updates. So much is happening in my personal life like school and family issues. Please dont give up on this book. Other than that I forgot about the book in all.

PLEASE PLEASE PLLLLEAAAASSEEE dont be a silent reader! Vote and comment spam me if you have to so you can remind me to write the next chapter. Its helps me a lot and boosts my confidence in my writing. Thank you for all those who already do thatm theres a little bit of yall but the 80 people that read my chapter...plz dont be a silent reader. Thank you all a million<3