Chapter 15

"So what the fuck are we supposed to do now? We dont even know them or what we supposedly took from them. They're probably gonna kill Asher and Noah since they went this far as to kidnap them." I let out frustratedly, leaning back straight. Finns eyes followed my motions. I shook my head slightly and widened my eyes wondering why he was staring at me.

His expression changed but he still looked at me. "Welp I guess the only thing left to do is bust a bitch and rescue those mother fuckers before they get killed."

"Ok well we can do that but how the fuck we supposed to find em?" Lucas reasoned annoyed at the most obvious question.

Finn rolled his eyes amd stood up. "Theres security cameras everywhere. It was a rich people location. Jack and Maddie are working on overriding the systems on the blocks and beyond that. They're also tryna get their license plate. So all that's left- finn said looking at me- is for you to sign the traditional peace treaty."

I kept my expression clear and emotionless. Would I really need these guys help? Although it is a new threat. Should I trust them? Well....alright fuck it.
"Fuck it. Where is this godamn peace treaty?" I questioned Finn finally giving in.

He smirked and stood up. "Hey Jack bring it!" He yelled towards the door.

Damn he treats them like slaves....I wonder what it's like to work with him. A few moments later after a bit of harsh whispering on the other side and Finn face palming himself annoyed at the two individuals on the other side of the room.

"What the fuck am I supposed to get!?" Jack whispered loudly in panick. "I dont know? Maybe you souldve paid attention- Maybe you shouldve!" Jack's voice interupted the innocent ones.

I looked over at Lucas who was just plainly annoyed. Looking at him my mind completely spaced of in telling my gang where I was.
"Excuse me." I said and walked my way to the front door. I opened the door and shut it quietly.

I felt completely relaxed once my face hit the cold air. Taking a deep breath of the air around me. Nothing could beat this. Whenever my father abused me or my mother, I would come outside to take a deep fresh air and come back inside with more confidence and anger.

I took my phone out from my butt pocket and put my finger on the back so it would unlock with my finger print. It opened up and I quickly exited my current app and went to my messages to text the group chat for my gang.

Everyone if you havent already, please go back to home base

Dude where the hell are you!?

Are you okay?

What happened?

Do you have a plan for Asher?

Is Asher dead!?

Tell us the plan?

My mind ranned annoyed that they asked so many questions. But at the same time who could blame em? An important member in our gang is missing, I dissapeared, Lucas dissapeared and we've been gone for an hour with out saying a word to the others.

I sighed and typed my final message.

Follow my
orders.
I'll explain
everything
once I
return in a bit.

The group chat was silent after that. I sighed in satisfaction.

"Hey sink! Come back inside!" A voice echoed into the house. I turned off and went inside.

When I entered the room Everyone had a Jacket and shoes on. "What's goin on?" I asked curious. They all looked ready to head outside.

"Apparently Finn here wants to have the peace treaty in front of our gangs to show our.....unity." Lucas said and walked beside me. I looked at Finn who just walked past us and to the door. Jack and Maddie just shrugged their shoulders and followed their leader. I sighed and then followed.

"So dingus where are we doing this? And why are we doing this in front of everyone?" I asked as the clouds let out tears that fell to the ground.

Finn scoffed and continued walking forward to the car. "We were going to do this in front of everyone at the junkyard."

I furrowed my eyebrows at him, "why the fuck are we doing it there!?" Lucas complained catching up to us.

"Well for one, we need to do this in front of every one and unless you want to give us your location of your warehouse and expose your location then were doing it there." Finn stated in satisfaction and opened the car door when we reached it.

He took out the keys and tossed them to Maddie who wasnt given a heads up and dropped the keys on the ground.

"UGHHH!" Finn let out frustratedly and held his head as if trying to keep it in tact from exploding. Maddie's face went red and she scurried to get the keys and get into the driver seat.

I snickered and tried to keep in my laugh. But as soon as I made eye contact with Jack we both burst out laughing.

Lucas started laughing too and Finn just rolled his eyes and got into the car, in the backseat.

"Did you see how red her face was?!" Jack asked still laughing. I nodded my head continuing to laugh almost out of breath. The rain started pouring and we all ran to the car.

Jack pulled the car door but it was locked. "Hey Mads unlock the car door!" He yelled pulled the car door once again.

A small voice yelled back to Jack, "I dont have the keys anymore!" We all furrowed our eyebrows and Jack pulled the car door again.

"What do you mean!? Just open the fucking door! Its pouring!" I yelled and tried the front seat door that was too, locked. I pounded my fist on the window trying to peer inside. On the other side I saw Finn smiling and dangled the keys on his fingers, showing off to me.

"Oh hell no! Open the god damn door Finn!" I yelled at the top of my lungs and kept yanking the car door.

"Finn open the door! Were getting drenched!" Jack yelled and took off his jacket. He went towards me and placed his jacket on top of us. Lucas did the same covering his head.

"I swear if I get sick I'm gonna kick your ass!" Lucas yelled and tried opening the door. My hair was drenched and I had enough. I looked around and saw a big rock in the dirt. I marched my legs towards it and picked it up, angrily walking back to the car.

Clearly Finn noticed what I was about to do, "Wait Sink!", the car headlights turned on for a second and the boys opened the doors. I smashed the rock on the ground and went to the car and pushed Jack out of the way to get to Finn.

"Shit."

"Hes done." Lucas pitched in.

Hey guys I actually published on time! Make sure to vote and comment and point out any mistakes I've made.

What will happen to Finn once Sadie gets his hands on him? How's the peace treaty going to go? Will the two gangs ever come to tolerate each other? Find out on the next chapter of The Dangerous Game.

^
Yah that up there? That was an awesome idea of concluding my chapters by my awesome fan of my book @LoveyLilli248 I hope you enjoy this chapter! Love yall. Love the fadie fandom. Love Sadie sink and finn wolfhard♡