Chapter 39

thirty nine

⚠️⚠️blood,murder,& weapons⚠️⚠️

"Oh god oh God-" Michael sobbed and put his head down. Finn sighed and got up, wiping the drops of blood that landed on his face. "I guess that's that."
"Boy, get up." Sadie ordered. He suddenly went completly still. He got up closing his eyes and lifted his hands in the air. "I'll frame a deal with you instead."
"Wh-what?"
"You seem like a better choice."

He finally opened his eyes. Sadie had put her gun away and the rest were on stand by, watching the forest.
"Y-you want m-me to do it?" He stuttered.
She rolled her eyes, "Duh. Dont worry I'll kill your leader and make you into a prospect. Of course if you try anything or proven useless...well..." she aimed the gun to her hair and fake shot herself.

"H-ow do I know you're not just gonna kill me anyways?"

She sighed and placed her hands on her hips in a playful manner. "I pinky promise, like c'mon I've never broken a pinky promise- those types of promises are sacred. You didnt see me pinky promise your buddies body over there right?"

He glanced at John's lifeless body.
Either way I'm dead. If she does keep her promise I'll survive and becomeprospect. But at least I'll have a chance to live.

"F-fine..."

She smiled and held out her pinky. He couldnt help but feel terrified the fact of how she acted so casually and like a child after murdering someone, someone he knew. And in his core he knew Sadie Sink was not someone to mess with.
He finally linked pinkies with Sadie, hand trembling and she smiled. The members had taken John's body further out. He knew exactly what they were doing. And what his role would be in that matter.

"All squads stay alert, new prospect will be delivering a special package inside. We move out behind 30 seconds after him. Over and out."
Finn said in his walkie. "Copy that."

Michael walked to the entrance, every part of his body trembling, holding a bag with little drops of blood following along the way.
"Hey Michael...what do-
Her voice cut off as on of the mebers shot her in the head with the silencer. And the rest of Michael's past members dropped like flies at the entrance.

His legs shook with each step, heart racing uncorntrolably, hands clenching the bag that left a trial of droplets of blood. As they all entered, music filled their ears and a couple workers were hanging out. Immediately the members started firing at the enemies- they all sprang to reach for a gun or to take cover. Some successful...and some not. Gunfire roared throughout the building, and loud alarms went off. Sadie grabbed michael by the collar,
"Keep going, show me the holding place. Dont worry I'll protect you."
He shook his head and kept forward as the others covered for them. Sadie, not hesitating once, shot down anyone that came across them.

"Squad 3 follow me! The rest stay here and push forward." Finn declared as he followed Sadie.

This was something they couldnt come back from. War. A concept Sadie and Finn hated, yet they were thrown into one. The enemy, all humans with emotions, family, lovers, friends-all complex lives and personalities. They understood the enemies, though they had to fight for the people they loved and/or needed. For Sadie, the drive to kill and fight was to get someone she loved back to her, and for finn, he was fighting for someone he needed. Hardly anyone thinks about sympatyzing with the enemy, or even trying to understand them. Some grow to think they're bad people and need to be terminated.

Hatred is one hell of an emotion.

Hey guys it's been a while haha😅 I was really excited about the next story I was going to write but I think this will be the final story I'm going to write. I've lost motivation to keep continuing writing and uploading. So much has happened and I'm still struggling with most things. But dont worry THIS STORY WILL BE CONTINUED. There are only a few chapters left to write! I've been getting into different things and Stranger things and just Finn and Sadie hasnt been really active. I still love them and the show and will continue supporting them but I've lost interest. I've been getting more into stray kids but I wont write anything about them. I hope you all understand. Sorry for the short chapter😊