Chapter 19

I felt his hand travel to mine, linking his hand while staring at the ceiling. He was one of the few people that knew my family situation/ family affairs. He would always comfort me with a guy or holding my hand. And I always felt like I would cry but I couldnt.

I linked mine to his and we both sighed looking up at the ceiling in utter quiet.

"Do you think we'll be okay...do you think he is okay...?" I asked quietly. His grip tightened, "Hes strong, he'll be okay." He replied.

"Okay."

I felt a hand brush my face, my conciousness finally waking uping. In alarm I panicked and fell of the bed hitting the left side of my body. "Owww" I let out seeing I was in Jaedens room.

"Sadie?" Jaeden called out with his eyes half open, hair messy, looking down at me. "Ass...hole..." I said and lied faced down on the floor accepting I was there and didnt want to wake up.

"What did I do?" Jaeden called out getting out of bed. I stayed silent trying to sleep again. "Sades....sadie...what did I do?" He asked again shuffling through his closet.

"Sa-

"And were up for the day." I said annoyed and stood up. I walked to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. And can I say.....I look like absolute shit.  I had Jaedens T-shirt and sweats and my hair was all messy and tangled.

"Hurry up! Aiden just texted me that Finn wants to hold a meeting with you and me and his side men."

"A meeting?" I burst through the door and fumbled around the blankets to get my phone.

I pulled out my phone and immediately started texting finn with the number he gave me last night.

Sadie Sink:

Hey what's this meeting about?

I turned off my phone and went back to the bathroom. "He said it starts....HOLY SHIT SADIE!" Jaeden yelled panicking and ran over to me.

"What happened?" I asked worried. "It starts in 10 minutes!" He yelled and showed me the text.

My eyes widened and we both stared at eachother before running off to find clothes.

"Jaeden I'm going to wear your shit!" I called to him and grabbed another pair of oversized black sweats and a white t-shirt with my converse. "Jaeden hurry!"

"Me hurry? I'm ready." He yelled back at me.     

"What do you mean." I asked when he asked his question. "Your hair!" He yelled and ran downstairs. I frantically looked for any type of brush and brought it with me downstairs where Jaeden was.

"Let's go!" He yelled and ran outside with both our skateboards. We need a goddamn cheufor I thought.

We both raced down the streets with cars honking at us. Apparently we overslept and the meeting was already scheduled by Finn. That cocky bastard. Were probably going to talk more about the situation or if he has more information on the other gang.

After endlessly skateboarding for 20 minutes we arrived at the junk yard where the meeting was said to be held. A small fire was already lit and smoke was in the air. Probably cooking something, I thought as I kicked the end of my skateboard to my hand. Me and Jaeden both traveled down the hill to where the tall curly haired boy was with his two companions.

"Finn!" I yelled sweating and out of breath. He took a sip of his water and placed it down. "Your two minutes late." He laid out. "Wah.....but....I dyxkinf, aw what the hell never mind" I let out and grabbed his water. I took a long drink not caring that some of the water spilled on my shirt or traveled down my neck.

Finn rolled his eyes and grabbed two other  water bottles and tossed one to Jaeden.

I wiped my face and tried giving it back to Finn, he crunched his eyebrows, "No way you can have it." He let out annoyed. Which I kind of took to offence. "Well then, your loss of....water."

"So what's this about anyway?" Jaeden asked sitting down on an old couch taking a drink from the water bottle. 
"Well we found out this new location has been lurking with a lot of people. Probably for drugs. And our drug sales already went down in a short amount of time." Jack said arriving on the hill with his computer.

"Let's check it out." I let out and plopped on the couch next to Jaeden. Finn had his eyes on me as if he was thinking. I looked back and he didnt hesitate to look away as if he had been caught staring at me.

"Who was that guy you were with the whole day yesturday?" He asked still maintaining eye contact. I scrunched my face is confusion. Who the hell was he- oh wait. Is he talking about Lucas?

"Why?" Jaeden asked awkwardly at me and Finn who were just staring at each other. I came to realization.
"No way. He is a newbie. I'll send someone else- or you send someone."

"But that's the reason hes new-"

"Exactly hes new with zero experience. We cant do that."

"Wait I'm confused what's happening?" Jaeden asked but was ignored by me and Finn that kept arguing.

"He wants to send in your newbie because the other side probably doesnt know him or have records of him being in your gang." Jack butted in sitting next to Jaeden.

"Well shit. Sit back because it's going to take a while for him to convince her, I'll tell you that."

Hey guys sorry for not updating last week so many things are happening. Thank you all for reading the book and it will be continued ofc.

What will happen to Lucas? Will they dispatch him to investigate the other gang? Is Asher and Noab still alive? Find out in the next chapter of The Dangerous Game.

Also some people have been asking if Lucas Zunmann is an actual person./celebrity. Well he is. He starred in Anne with an E as Gilbert Blythe. The shows really good and totally recommended.

Hes so baby❤❤❤

Hes so baby❤❤❤

Cant wait for the cast to reunite tomorrow at the SAG awards!!!