Chapter 27

"What happens if they dont recruit Lucas?" Wyatt asked. Sadie only smirked and unexpectedly pulled out a bag and threw it on the table. Curios I opened the bag and i stayed quite.

"Were gonna raid those son of a bitches' warehouse and make them regret fucking with us."

⚠️ Be aware that there are mentions of weapons⚠️

~

I couldnt help but smirk at Sadie. She definitely was a badass. And I could tell in her tone and face that she wanted revenge for taking her friend. I wouldnt mind getting my hands dirty either. In the bag was knives and guns, and masks. Wyatt and Lucas then peered into the bag and looked back at Sadie with questioning eyebrows. Maddie nervously looked in the bag too and her eyes widened. As you all might know she is the most innocent in my gang. She never wanted to get involved with the drugs or weapons. She looked down at the ground obviously getting nervous. Sadie took note and exchanged a look with me.

"Your excused Maddie. Its okay." Sadie said. Maddie looked at Sadie with thankful eyes and nodded, speed walking out of the room. "Has she always been that weak?" Sabrina asked. I simply just nodded.
"Ok. I'll go with whatever you guys decide then even if it means- " Lucas said pointing to the bag. Sadie stood up and so did Sabrina and Lucas. Guess this meeting ended. "Wyatt.....Finn..." sadie said and exited the room. Before I could go after her to talk Wyatt grabbed my arm, "Wait so that's her isnt it? The girl you were talking about! That has to be her, she was pissed at you and didnt even spare you a glance before the actual meeting started."
"Yeah. That's her." I admitted and sat on the couch.
"So did you guys work things out?"
"I dont know. Maybe? She didnt act all cold to me after we talked. We COULDVE talked more but her annoying stalker boyfriend came out of no where and interupted."
"Stalker boyfriend?"

"Lucas....."

Wyatts mouth jaw dropped open and stared at me in amusement.
"What?"

"Finn Wolfhard!" He gawked. I scrunched my face again.
"Are you jealous!?" He yelled loud enough for the whole freaking world to hear.
"SHH! You little asshole keep it down."
"So its true-"
"No! I..I just dont want Sadie or anybody else hearing."
"Why?" Wyatt asked grinning ear to ear. I rolled my eyes,
"I- so she.....wont get the wrong impression."
"Wrong impression?"
"Ye- Wyatt shut the fuck up! I'm going to talk to her before she leaves Alright and your just taking away that time."
"I'm not gonna drop this conversation Wolfhard!" Wyatt yelled as I jogged to catch up to Sadie.
I saw my members staring and pointing and saw a glimpse of Sadie's hair in the corner.

"Finn!" Millie yelled to me, practically blocking my way from sadie. "Move I gotta do something." She fake pouted her lips and twirled her hair, "But Finn your not going to talk to that bitch Sadie are you?" I rolled my eyes getting impatient. She could be leaving any second.
I glared into her eyes, "Yeah I am. And remeber that "bitch" is the one that gave you all those scars and a broken nose. You'd better know when to know your place." And with that I shoved past her and kept running after Sadie.

I finally saw Sadie talking to Lucas as the walked out. I reached out to her wrist to stop her. "Finn?" "Um yeah. Can-can we talk about um....the thing before we got interupted?" I said looking at Lucas. He only glared at me and Sadie sighed pulling her hand away from my grip and walking back inside. Lucas rolled his eyes at me and went to their car.

"So um...Sadie I just wanted to say that.....I...I'm sorry. And what I said to you and our fight was wrong and you have every right to be mad at me but just know. That this.....just know that I'll be the one to protect you now. And I do actually care about you." I let out. Every inch of my body was afraid of her response. What if she doesnt forgive me. Better yet, why do i care so much?

"Good.......um..I'm sorry. I know I overreacted. It's just when it comes to Michael I just...I dont know. But I dont need protection I can-

"Take care of yourself? Dont make me laugh Sink."
She crossed her arms and I couldnt help but laugh at the shorter girl. "Shut up dipshit!"
"Ok ok! We'll protect each other since I know your stubborn ass." I said. She looked up at me and smirked.

"I'll see you tomorrow Wolfhard. I got things to do today."

"Uh y-yeah me too. I'll um..I guess I'll see you tomorrow then." I said kind of sad she had to leave already. Sadie gave me a smile and walked of the the exit.

"By asshole!"

"Bye dipshit!"

~

"Soooooo. Did you get your goodbye kiss?" Wyatt asked poking me. I shoved his hand off and ignored him. We were walking around the warehouse to see how things were going.
"C'mon finn. At least tell me what you guys talked about!"
Wyatt asked continuing to follow me and poke my back. I stopped in my tracks and faced him, "fine. We talked...exchanged some things and she left." I said and shrugged, looking away.
Wyatt put his hand on his hips and gave me a look. "Wolfhard...what did you guess talk about?"
I pressed my lips in a thin line and kept walking.

"ILL NEVER STOP PESTERING YOU ABOUT IT!" Wyatt shouted after me. I let out a chuckle and continued checking in everyone. Still having that asshole of a red head on my mind.

Hey guys sorry for the late update. I've been busy and yes, I still procrastinate. I hope yall are doing okay. Love yall. Love the fadie fandom. Love Sadie sink and finn wolfhard<3.