Chapter 38

Mention of blood, weapons, drugs, and murder⚠️

thirty eight

Authors POV;

Authors POV;

It was already nightfall and more backup came through with Sadie's gang. The rest who were doing the operation were hidden and scattered in groups in the forest. Finn was guarding the other side with his members. The two gangs communicated through a small walkie talkie.

'This is W.P.L.2 talking to S.V.L.5, have you found your position? Over."

'S.V.L.5 reporting, weve secured the position. waiting for updates or moving on your command. Over.'

'W.P.L.2, Copy that.'

"Seems like things calmed down over the night." Jack said the the group. "Yeah. Not only that its seems we might not need to kill as much people as we originally thought." another member spoke.

(Each group consisted of 4 members, 1 aka the leader of that squad, whom was trusted the most by the leader. There was a total of 5 hidden groups in the forest, surrounding the building.

"Lay low. And cover up. Its gonna get colder." Finn instructed to his members. He nor sadie had an actual team. They two were to join together so they can make those decisions. "

Got it. Are you going with Sadie now?" Wyatt asked. He nodded in response. "Be careful out there got that?"
Wyatt smiled genuinely and nodded. "Alright then I'm off. See you on the other side."
And with that finn made his way to the middle of the forest where he was supposed to meet Sadie.

"Finn over here." Sadie called out quietly as she sat against a tree. She wore black jeans, a black shirt, a black beanie, and her gangs jacket with some old Van's. She also wore a black mask that covered half her face. As did finn.

(Friendly reminder to wear masks!!!)

Finn stood next to her as she looked through a night vision scope. "What's our stats?" He asked. She sighed putting down the device, "So far more and more members are leaving so were gonna go in really soon. Team 4 is obtaining the 2 hostages now."
"Good. Weve brought stun grenades for the attack and smoke grenades."
"Weve brought silencers and assault rifles. Even got a sniper posted in the woods." Finn nods in approval.

"You have done this before right?" Fin continues. Sadie looked up at him with furrowed eyebrows and looked at him like he was the dumbest person on the planet. "Of course dipshit. My gang isnt known for being soft. And neither is yours."

They both stayed quite for a few moments. It wasnt exactly awkward but more like the two were bracing themselves to commit murder. Sadie and Finn never forgot the faces of the people they've killed. They all haunted each of their dreams. And as Sadie would hate to admit, shes gotten panick attacks just thinking about them or recalling memories of them. New faces were to be added, but their will to protect and fight is why they dont hesitate to kill.