Chapter 7

I smiled a bit at the smiley face he sent. Hes always a goofy type of person. But I was mostly curious about what tonight's party was gonna hold.

Good.

Bad.

Fun.

Crazy.

Stupid.

Awesome.

Dreadful.

Or deadly.

I was now fully awake drinking coffee as Asher explained the whole party thing. Someone from our gang was told to invite a bunch of people. So guess what? Were all fucking invited!
"So yeah. Well go 2 hours late. If the party is a blow then we'll just get the booze, any food and leave. If it looks alright then we'll still get food and booze and leave it in the car." Completed Asher in his explanation.
"Ok ok Asher. It's not fucking rocket science. We've done this a million times foo." I said annoyed. A couple of people snickered in the back at my comment which only angered Asher.

He gave me a glare and mouthed shitface.
I mouthed back: fartface

Mall rat

Bald face

Asscrack

You can suck a bag of buttholes.

Asshole.

Suddenly we heard someone burst out laughing in the back. I turned my head to see who it was. And well...his shirt was bloody. And he had a cute smile. Wait. What? What the fuck Sadie? Keep it together, I told myself when thinking of the individual.

Lucas Zudman

Laughing in the back at our back and fourth silent mouthing argument. Because I just realized everyone was watching. And it was dead quite.

Although his laughter caused more people to laugh, and more until everyone- including me, started laughing.

I got to admit. Hearing everyone laugh and having a good moment really sparked my heart. Moments like this, it's a little bit rare considering were always working, keeping our chin up. Making sure we weren't soft or caught off guard. Because I have to admit the fact that one of our members could be a spy. A fake.

We can never be sure. Because for one, we grew up and formed as a family with this huge ass bond that I cant really explain. It's something special. But in this world, especially now, you cant trust anybody.

Not one soul.

It happened before. Having a spy. Called him my brother. My bestfriend. My person.

As you recall Noah was a spy. For 1 whole ass month. One whole month I believed he was still my person. Someone I can count on- some one I could trust. But that son of a bitch threw away our friendship away like a fucking piece of trash. As if our laughs, our cries, our best moments and worst moments, helping each other out, was just that. A memory he didnt think was worth it.

He chose her. He chose that fucking bitch. He was my person until they- he believed some snotty, rich, annoying bitch was worth more than me, us.
In all honesty I thought that snitch was dead. It was rumored that the leader...um wolfhard? Dickhead, same thing, killed him because he couldnt trust him since he betrayed me. Even though the mother fucker ordered him to do it. Like I would kill em to but not after giving them the fucking order. They would have to prove their loyalty to me.

After our laughters quite down people started to leave either getting ready or doing work. And all left except for Asher and Lucas. Lucas kept smirking at me and Asher raised an eyebrow. I cleared my throat, "Ash did u get those .22rl rifles yet?" I asked tapping my foot. "No-" he said before I cut him off, "then what the fuck are you still doing here ass hat?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

Rolling his eyes, he walked out of the room glaring at Lucas as he continued to look at me? "Need something?" I asked. His smile faded as he answered. "Nope. You just look cute when your mad." He stated and continued to smirk.
I was taken aback. "Get the fuck out of my site." I said and grabbed a cup.
"Alright....cutie." he said smugly and walked away. I rolled my eyes holding back a smile.

But I have to get ready soon.

For tomorrow.

The party.

Hey guys I'm soooo sorry I havent been updating as much. So much has been happening and I've been so frustrated with school. I'll be updating as much as possible. Make sure to vote and comment on all my chapters. Spam it if u wont! Love yall. Love the fadie fandom. Love Sadie sink and finn wolfhard♡