Chapter 10

⚠️Make sure to vote and comment for the next chapter. I hope yall enjoy!⚠️

People yelled different things from the crowd. As I made it to Sabrina.
"Brina!" I yelled slapping her arm.
"Oh! What the fuck sades!?" She yelled rubbing her arm.
"What the f-" but before I could finish my sentence I heard someone yell "Its those queers from the Blood Pack Gang!" I snapped my head to the person. Anger filled up but someone snapped back "Queers? Hoe who the fuck is you?" After that more people from the gangs started yelling at eachother. The the girl that got slapped by Sabrina marched to us and grabbed her hair and tried slapping her.
"Oh hell no!" I yelled and grabbed the girls pony tail and jerked her head backwards. Then I realized who it was.

Millie Bobby brown.

My stomach turned and fuled up anger for this stupid bitch. I was so angry at her. She was the part of the reason why I cant trust anybody. Shes the whore who tricked my best friend- ex best friend.

Her eyes widened in horror as she saw my face. Because well, 2 nights ago we kidnapped her, and beat the crap out of her.

"You BITCH!" I yelled as my fist landed on her nose. I let go of her hair as she collapses on the ground, holding her nose and crying of pain.

"Holy shit!"

"That was hot."

Two guys ran to her side picking her up by her arms. And then, a tall guy with curly hair, freckles painted on his upper cheeks, walked up to me with a slight angered expression on his face. I glared back at him as I walked to him. He wanted something. And that's when I realized that every thing was quite, whispers filling the air.

"The leaders!"

"Shit is about to go down."

"Sh! I'm recording!"

"That's Finn Wolfhard!"

And that's when it hit me. Thats him. Fuck. I got to admit hes hot. But he's an enemy. Finn Wolfhard, gang leader of the Soul Vultures. Ruthless in everything, a man whore. He wore ripped black Jean's with a white t-shirt and the Soul Vultures Jacket.

My fists clenched, my nails digging deep into my skin. For the first time, I would see my greatest enemy whom I didnt even know. I've always hated him. But this hatred wasnt pure, based on impulse. But I can tell you who I have real hatred towards.

Noah schnapp-

"Wheres your leader doll?"

My mind snapped back. He was standing in front of me. Too close for my preference. "I'm right here asshole." I said stepping closer.
He looked down at me. Clearly not expecting me to be the leader.  He raised one of his eye brows and smirked.
"I'm Finn. Wolfhard, leader of The Soul Vultures.
He leaned in closer to me to whisper

"I would've never thought my enemies  leader would be so hot." He whispered, stalling leaning down. I felt a stirring and angry feeling.

"I never thought a guy could be a bigger slut than the porn star that lives north side. But oh..Finn..here you are." I whispered back smirking.

"I bet you'll like that huh?" He replied giving a light chuckle. I had to admit that chukle was pretty cute..

"Maybe after these creeps stop looking at us quietly you and I can go upstairs and....separate our differences for tonight.." he continued. I couldnt believe he had just said that. He was probably going to try and manipulate me. Oh I've heard rumors. He'd always sleep with women to get what he wants. But ya bitch ain't dumb💅🏼✌

"How bout I do something in front of everyone. I whispered seductively.

"Damn your probably one of the kinky one-" he stated and then yelped as my foot landed on his groin. His eyes flew wide and angered as he clenched his jaw.

"You bitch!" He yelled and slapped me. I stood there a little shocked he slapped me in the face. Someone ran to him and then faced a different direction. I heard some ooohs from the crowd.

My blood boiled and I just wanted to make everyone shut the fuck up. But wheres the fun in that? I ran to finn and jumped on his back, pulling his hair.
"What the fuck?" He yelled trying to shake me off.
"Dont fucking slap me asshole!" I yelled and punched him in the face. He bumped into someone landing us on the ground. Finn pushed me off of him and got on top of me.

"I'll show who's the king in this god damn gang world. Break out!" Finn yelled, signaling for his members in the crowd to attack. "Oh fuck you!" I yelled. "Break out!" I yelled too, my members coming before me and started punching The Soul Vultures. Our gangs broke out into a fight as people either left or started recording.

Though my attention was on Finn Wolfhard. His grip was still on my hand, holding it down. "You shouldn't
have done that." He said in a low voice. But before I could say anything there was a loud scream from the other room.

"HELP ME PLEASE! They-they took him!"

I took this as a chance to push him off me. I placed my hands on his chest, which he still grasped my hand and pushed forward with my strength, only that just backed fired. He didnt let go of me. Instead he held onto my hands, causing me to come up forward and crashed our foreheads together.

"Ow! What the fuck!" I yelled trying to release from his strong grasp to rub my forehead.
"What do you mean! It's your fault!" He retorted. He still didnt let go of me. Then I saw his upper cheeks, were way to close. I didnt realize how close we were until now. I could feel my stomach burn as he looked down at me.

What the fuck is happening. I whipped my right hand from his grasp and quickly slapped him, finally releasing my other hand.

"I see you got distracted." I said getting up smirking.

"Every one rejoin!" I yelled. Finn scoffed and said the same to his members.

He was about to say something when Sabrina grabbed my arm. "Sadie hes gone!" I turned to Sabrina who truly looked worried.

"What do you mean? Who's gone? What the fuck happened?," I asked worried as she just looked into my eyes.

She just stared at me and looked to the ground. I grew impatient. I looked around. Finn was glaring at me and everyone was paying attention to something else.

"What happened over there?" I asked heading to the crowd. Sabrina stopped me. She started seriously frustrating me.

"Sades let me talk to your first- we dont even know if shes telling the truth. We dont know if the blood is Ashers." She said grabbing my shoulder. My heart stopped as she said the last sentence. "What the fuck happened!?" I asked pushing her away and to the crowd.

"We were talking and out of nowhere a group of masked people knocked him out and took him somewhere! I was so scared I didnt know what to do! I hid but then I came back out and saw his blood- hes d-dead!" A girl said clearly faking looking upset. I looked at what she was talking about. In the backyard was a pool of blood with a message of the victims blood on the wall, spelling a message, 'You both took something from me! Now it's my turn!'

My heart raced. My eyes widened as I looked for Asher hoping what I read didnt actually mean he was dead.

"Asher! Asher please! It's not the time to scare the fuck out of me!" I said yelling. I heard someone run behind me. My heart jumped as I thought it couldve been Asher. Instead Finn Wolfhard was among me.

"Noah's gone too."

Make sure to vote and comment for the next chapter!