Chapter 1: The Boy From England

Hey! This is another update for All About Us! :D And could someone PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me make a damn cover? Please? I am like in need of one, immediately! :D Love you guys! 

Jackie xx

~~

Chapter 1: The Boy From England

Alison

    "Out of my way!" Deana pushed my arm, causing me to collide with the school's lockers. Her group of cheerleaders did the same thing as they followed her, pushing people away as they walked through the corridors of Nathanville High. They treated other students of Nathanville High like crap. Me especially. It started right after Jason left, actually. 

     My band got a little famous in school and lots of people started listening to our stuff on Youtube and of course people started to notice us more than they notice Deana and her girls. So basically she pulled the plug on us by embarassing us in front of the whole school. She sent her cheerleaders to break my guitar, Jamie's keyboard and Matt's electric guitar. All the strings were cut and Jamie found pieces of her keyboard everywhere. Since Jamie's parents were kinda rich, they bought each of us new instruments and we started playing again. 

     Deana hated us ever since. Me especially, because I was kinda like the leader of this little band. 

     "Next time, avoid walking in the hallways, Alison." She spoke my name like it was bitter. Gawd, I hated her. Jamie and Matt who were behind me the whole time, helped me up from the floor and I quickly brushed off the dust on my clothes. "And there she goes, wandering off with her squad." I said and rolled my eyes. 

     "I wonder why she's being extra mean today. Usually she would just glare at us and walk away." I told them both. Jamie and Matt looked at each other and then looked back at me. 

     "You don't know?" 

     "Know what?" Now I was curious. Did they had a secret that they didn't tell me about? 

     "We thought you knew! Everyone has been talking about it! Well, everyone who knew him of course." Him? Who were they talking about? 

     "Mr. Hottie Best Friend is coming back to Nathanville! You really didn't know?" Jason? Jason was coming back? My best friend, Jason Carter? That Jason?

     They can't be serious. 

~~

     It was Friday in the afternoon. Mom and dad practically dragged me all the way to the airport just to welcome the Carters back to Nathanville. It's not that I didn't want to meet Jason and his family again. But what if everything changed? We haven't even stayed in contact for a year! We never talked ever since he left that day! 

    Anyways, I put on a black top and shorts before going to the airport. We waited for at least an hour before I actually saw them. Mr and Mrs Carter did not change even one bit! My parents instantly started a conversation with them and started to catch up with each other. Behind Mr and Mrs Carter was...Jason. His hair fell over his left eye and he had jock-ish look. But one thing that confused me was that...he was glaring at me. Like seriously glare. The kinds that could kill someone both mentally and emotionally. 

     "Oh Alison! You grew! You're so beautiful now!" It was only like one year? I smiled anyways and gave Mrs Carter a hug. 

     While the adults were busy piling up the luggage in dad's mini-van, Jason and I sat awkwardly quiet in the car. "So how was life in England?" I decided to start the conversation. 

     "Fine." was all he replied. 

     "Met new friends?" 

     He turned his head to face me and said, "Defnitely." in a cold voice. 

     "Any girlfriends?" 

     "Would you just shut up already, Alison? In case you haven't notice, I hate you." 

~~~

Yeap guys, it's going to be short. I don't want to let everything out in this chapter, do I? -.- Anyways, please please please share it with your friends!