Chapter 16: Sleepless

• Dedicated to All of you readers :)

Hey guys! Wow thanks for the votes in the last chapter! Anyways, continue to vote for your favorite team! TEAM JASON or TEAM KEITH! Keep on voting till I say stop. :D Oh and PLEASE VOTE for the chapter!~ 

- Jackie

 Chapter 16: Sleepless 

Alison

     As the last firework exploded into the sky, I felt a lip brushed on my cheek. "Thanks for coming here with me." I felt myself blushing as I turned to look at the blonde boy. He pushed a strand of hair behind my ear and grinned at me. "We'll have more fun tomorrow, let's get you some rest, okay?" I nodded, not hesitating as I took his hand. 

     By the time we arrived back at the penthouse, it was already late at night. Mary was sleeping at the couch. I was about to offer her my room but I stopped when I realized she actually looked comfortable on the couch. Instead of disturbing her sleeping, I went to my room and found everything unpacked and ready for me. Instead of turning the lights on, I let myself walk in the dark unlit room. 

     After rolling around on the bed for an hour, not being able to sleep, I finally gave up trying to fall asleep. All the excitement were affecting me and my mind wouldn't leave me alone. I got up from my bed went to check my text messages. There was one from Jason, making my heart skip a beat. 

     Heard that you went to Paris. Be safe, Allie cat...have fun. :)

     Oh Jason... 

      Guilt was consuming me. I had fallen for two guys and I couldn't pick between them. I placed my iPhone on the bed just as I heard a knock on the door. My eyes widened as I wondered who could be at my door at this hour. Maybe it was a thief or something. Maybe he knocked on the door to check if I would open it and then he would knock me out and steal all my goods! I grabbed the book in my bag and tip-toed to the door slowly. 

     One. Two. Three.

     I swung open the door, I made a fist and punched whoever that was in front of me. I felt a hand grabbed my wrist and I looked up, finding a pair of blue eyes staring at my own. "What are you doing, Alison?" Our faces were so close and I felt myself blush once again. Keith looking confused was the one the cutest things I've ever seen. He glanced at the book in my hand that I was about to throw at him and raised an eyebrow. 

     "You're going to throw a book at me?" 

     He shook his head as he chuckled. "Can't sleep?" 

     I shook my head. 

     "Come to my room. Wanna show you something." 

     I placed the book on my bed and followed him, shutting my room door behind me. He placed a finger to his lips, telling me to be quiet with my footsteps. I tried walking as silently as I could and Keith quickly shut his room door behind us once I was in. His room looked identical to mine, but smelled more like him. 

     Then I realized he was only in his shorts and completely shirtless. I looked down at feet, somehow wishing I was wearing more nicer sleeping clothes instead of my baggy shirt and shorts. He waved for me to go to him, so I did. He led me to his room's balcony which had the view of the city of Paris. It was beautiful, the lights and everything. 

     "Wow..." I breathed, not believing that I was actually seeing this.

     I felt an arm wrapped around my shoulders and Keith's chest against my back. His smell filled my nostrils. When was the last time I was this peaceful and happy? It had been a long time since I felt so happy and safe in someone's arms. Even though I've only known Keith for a few days, I completely trusted him. He was sweet to me and all the pain and hurt were actually forgotten when I'm with him. 

      A yawn escaped my lips and I heard Keith's chuckle. 

      "Let's get you to bed." Before I knew it, he scooped me up from behind and carried me back inside. I didn't push him away, instead I just closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment. I felt the mattress sunk when he placed me on his bed carefully. He pulled the covers up to my chest and sat beside me. 

     "Alison..."

     "Hmm?"

     "I love you..." I heard him whisper before I drifted off to sleep. 

~~

     Jason

     The house seemed more lifeless without her around. Usually I would visit the Walker's to maybe catch a glimpse of her, but she was nowhere around. Oh right, she was in Paris. John and the other boys seemed to be more quiet when she wasn't around and eventhough Jamie had some issues with her, she too, were more quiet and lifeless without her. I tried to distract myself by going out with some friends, but my mind would constantly drift back to that brunette with blue eyes. 

     I've texted her last night and she hasn't reply me. Was she safe in Paris? Would Deana and Keith take good care of her? Was she having fun? She deserved to have fun because for the past few days she had been hurt so much. By me. 

     "I miss her..."

~~

     Alison

     The next day as I woke up, at first I was shocked to find myself not in my old room. But then I remembered the events from yesterday. I was in Paris. I pushed myself up to a sitting position and found Keith sleeping on the ground. Aw, he slept on the floor for me? 

     A smile crept onto my smile as I threw the covers on him. I checked the time and found it to be six in the morning. There was still a long time before everyone woke up, so I quietly crept back into my room and threw myself on the bed. My phone vibrated and I realized it was a text from John. 

     Having fun in Paris? Every1 back here misses u. 

     I bet Jamie and Matt didn't miss me. I replied him with, "Will buy you guys some souveniers." 

     Just as I pressed sent, another text came in. 

     Did you sleep? Hope you're doing fine... :) Remember to eat nutritious food! - J

     Oh Jason...

_____________________________________________________________

Things for you guys to do: 

1. VOTE FOR THE CHAPTER.

2. VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE GUY.

3. FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: @jackie_julietz 

Love you guys :) <3