Chapter 15: Date In Paris

Hey guys! After this chapter, make sure to tell me if you're TEAM JASON or TEAM KEITH, yeah? :D I can't believe most of you are on Team Jason! None of you are on Team Keith? Really? xD Anyways vote for the chapter, and vote for your favorite guy! 

- Jackie

Chapter 15: Date In Paris

Alison

     The minute we landed at the airport in Paris, I never felt much more happier in my entire life. Well, except the time when I got a telescope at my sixth birthday. For the entire flight, Rachel had been bugging me with questions about Jason. Like 'Does he have any girlfriends after we broke-up?', 'Has he mention any girls lately?' or 'Did he changed his number after we broke up?'. It was crucial, especially when her seat was conviniently right behind mine. Fate just loved to play with me, didn't it?

     "Where are you staying?" Rachel happily asked me when all of us were exiting the airport. 

     "Deana's penthouse." I kept my answer short and simple. I didn't really feel like giving her lengthy explanations because she didn't deserve them. Deana saw my sour expression and quickly called a cab and gave the driver the address. After forcing our luggage into the cab, I didn't bother saying goodbye to Rachel before the four of us left for the penthouse.

     I had a feeling the car ride to the penthouse was a long one, so I fished out my phone and looked through the old photos. I stopped scrolling when my eyes landed on a picture of me and Jason two years ago. His hair was shorter and he looked younger then. He had an arm around my shoulder and we were both staring at each other smiling. It was taken during Christmas. I felt my cheeks warming when I glanced at picture for more than ten seconds. 

     I quickly scrolled to the next picture and found another picture of us both. This one was taken during new year's. Both of us were on the couch with my head resting on his shoulder. But instead of looking into the camera, Jason was looking at me. How did I not realized that when we took the picture? 

     "Here we are!" Deana exclaimed, knocking me out of my thoughts. After thanking and paying the driver, Mary escorted us inside. 

     The penthouse was huge and big. There was a mini-fountain next to the dining area. The walls were made of glass so passing drivers could see everything in the house. There was a staircase without railings, leading up to three different rooms. Deana picked the middle one while Keith picked the one with the view of the beautiful city of Paris. "I'm going to rest. You guys go have fun." Deana said and disappeared to her room. Mary was already all over the place, checking every thing. 

     "I know a place we could go. It's not far." Keith appeared beside me. I would love to go somewhere with Keith!

     "Where?" I asked him.

      "A restaurant. It has the best food in all of Paris." He held my left hand, making me blush. I could never really stop blushing when a guy holds my hand. The both of us left the penthouse and instead of calling a cab, he insisted that we went on foot. I didn't really mind of course, the buildings and lights were beautiful after all. 

      ~~

     "This is so good!" I told Keith, who was currently staring intently at me eating. "What is it called?" 

     "It's a 'Pain au Chocolat'. I knew you loved chocolate." I smiled closed-mouth. I slowly chewed, enjoying the taste in my mouth. Even though this was supposed to be eaten during breakfast, I can't help but ordering it because it looked good in the menu. I heard Keith's care-free chuckle and I looked at him. He was staring at me with a cute smile.

     "You're cute, Alison." He complimented, making me blush once again. I bet I looked like a bright red tomato. If only I could control my blushing...

      "Remember when we're in love like that? Oh they look so good together." I heard a lady whispered. I glanced at my left side and found an old couple smiling at us. The lady had brown hair with grey streaks, while the man had blonde hair with grey streaks. 

     "Oh quiet, Celia. They're looking." He told his...wife? 

     "You're just envious, Cammy." Cammy? That's cute. I saw the old man rolled his eyes and continued eating his food. The old lady looked at me once again and smiled warmly at me before she and her husband left the restaurant. Deep down I knew her husband wasn't the one who was envious. I was. I envied the way they found a person they loved and they even managed to grow old with them.

     Before I could finish my food, Keith pulled me out of the restaurant and paid the waitress. "Keith! I wasn't done with that!" I whined.

     "No time, I want to bring you somewhere." He was grinning like a little boy, and I just couldn't say no to him. 

     I let myself be dragged by him to a park. There were many people gathering there, like they were waiting for something. I saw the old couple again from the restaurant. The both of them held their hands as they talked to another couple. The other couple looked so happy together. The girl looked similar to the old lady. Maybe she was her daughter. Were they here as a family? That was sweet..

     "Alison, count to three." Keith let go of my hand and wrapped an arm around my shoulder. 

     One. Two. Three...

     Fireworks errupted and beautiful patterns were all over the dark sky. I didn't want to speak, not wanting to ruin the moment. I glanced at Keith and found him looking at the sky with a grin on his face. "Beautiful sight, right?" He asked me. 

     I continued to look at Keith, knowing that my feelings for him were no longer mere friendly. It was something more. 

      "Yeah...it's perfect."

_____________________________________________________________

OH NO! Alison fell for two guys!

Anyways! Vote and comment! and remember to vote, TEAM JASON or TEAM KEITH! :D 

Want a faster update? Bother me on Twitter! :) My username would be Jackie_Julietz.