Chapter 20: White Dresses Of Horror

• Dedicated to You awesome peeps :)

Hey lovelies! I am so sorry for the late update, I've been busy for the past few days! I didn't even have time to handle my Instagram account. Anyways, I bet you guys are waiting for the plot twist right? Haha xx 

Jacqueline

~~

Chapter 20: White Dresses Of Horror

Alison

"Feels great to be back in Nathanville, huh?" Jason asked me, causing me to roll my eyes. If he meant great by coming back to all the drama, hate and jealousy then no. I would have preferred to stay in Paris and eat all the nice food I could have had. But then again, Nathanville was the place I first met Jason. 

His grip on my hand tightened as we exit the airport with the others. The other band members except for Jamie and Matt were standing there waving at us. When they saw us holding hands, shouts of joy errupted from the boys. "It's about time!" Neil shouted at us and went to give me a tight hug. "I missed you, hottie!" He said, making me blushed. 

Instead of giving the jealous boyfriend treatment, Jason laughed and winked at me. This was what I loved about him. He knew that if I loved someone, I loved that one person only. He knew that no male friend would ever change the way I loved him. Plus he knew that no male friend would try anything on me except for flirting. "He's mine, boys. So don't go all bromance-ing on him when I'm around." I said with a serious tone, watching the boys giving me a pout. That was so cute!

"How are my parents?" I asked the boys, wondering if my parents missed me because I didn't get a single phone call from them after I left. The boys looked at Keith and me uncomfortably before looking at the floor. "Guys, what's going on?"

The boys looked at each other with a frown before John spoke. "Your parents are fine, Alison. But they have a...surprise for you when you get home and I advice you to keep your relationship with Jason private for now. The two blondes over there might want to find out what is the...surprise is too." Without saying much anymore, John escorted all of us to a van that my dad must have borrowed him. 

After stuffing our luggages and bags into the van, we climbed in and sat in silence. I looked at Jason and found a worried expression on his face. "What are you thinking of?" I grabbed his hand and played with his fingers. It was like he almost immediately loosened up the second I touched his hand. It felt good to know I had this effect on him. 

"Why do you think John told us to keep our relationship a secret?" I admit, I was pretty curious too but I didn't want to think of the worst possibilities yet. Even though I have to admit that it was going to eat me alive if I don't find out soon, one of us had to be the optimistic one. "Why are Keith and Deana involved in this too?" Before he could continue talking to himself, I pressed my lips against his. 

"Don't think too much. Whatever it is, we got each other." I said through the kiss. 

~~

The whole car ride to my house was pretty silent. The boys weren't as hyper or talkative as they normally did. It was more silent than the times when Jason and I weren't talking. The two blondes kept looking at their phones, probably waiting for their parents to call them or something. Once we arrived my house, I realized there was a black car in front of my house. "Dad?" Keith narrowed his eyes at the car. What was Mr Westwood doing at my house?

Reluctantly, I let go of Jason's hand and all of us entered the house, not muttering a single word. The sound of my mother and Mr Westwood's chatter and laughter filled the air. My father was sitting next to my mother, looking quite disappointed at her or maybe even cross. I gulped, knowing that my father had never been mad at my mother before. So after seeing that expression on my father's face, I knew something was terribly wrong.