Chapter 9: Movies With The Walkers

As promise, I am going to update frequently now since the girls and I are taking a long vacation. This chapter is dedicated to my best friend, Nicolette for being so supportive of my stories. If you have not figured out who are my group of friends, then try harder! :D Oh and as requested, here's a Jason POV

- Jackie

Chapter 9: Movies With The Walkers

Jason

    As the both of us huddled together with a blanket covering us, the both of us took turns looking through Alison's telescope. It was summer and the Walkers had invited me along to spend the summer with them at their beach house. It was a great experience, and a great opportunity to spend time with Alison. We even spent the evening sitting on sand, facing the sea, talking just about anything we could come up with. 

     "I'm sleepy, Jason..." she whined. Dark rings were already formed underneath her eyes. I knew she was tired, but yet I wanted her to stay up so I could spend more time with her. Eventually I got tired and I leaned against the wall while she continued to look through the telescope. "Don't fall asleep yet...we need to count all of them!" 

     "I'll stay up if you want. Get some sleep, Allie..." She shook her head, but her actions said otherwise. She leaned against me and let her eyes closed. "I love you, Allie Bear. Sleep tight..." 

     "Love you too. Goodnight." 

Alison

     "Oh wow! They really slept together!" I heard a few whispers from multiple people. What was going on? I groaned as I stretched my arms. Sunlight was shining on my face so I hid my face in the pillow. I felt something warm beside me or someone. I wrapped my arm around its neck and my legs over it. 

     (3 hours later...)

     "Alison...Alison..." I heard someone calling my name. I ignored the voice and tried to fall back asleep. The wind was blowing and it felt so good that I just wanted to stay in bed the whole day. At that moment, my stomach grumbled loudly indicating that I've skipped breakfast. It was probably noon by now and I was still in bed. I heard a chuckle and my eyes instantly snapped open, realizing that someone else was in my bed. 

     I opened my eyes and saw Jason looking right at me. Our faces were only inches apart and I could feel his warm breath on my face. He raised an eyebrow at me before opening his mouth, saying "Falling for my good looks already, Allie? Thought you're better than that?" He smirked as I quickly pushed him away from me and sat up from my bed. "You know, your legs were like latched onto me the whole time. You wouldn't let me go even when I beg you not to." He laughed a genuine laugh. 

     My face was probably red like a tomato's shade by then. It was so weird to see him being so carefree like that. But it was even more weird having him tease me like that. I threw the blankets at him before going into my bathroom to wash up. I could hear him follow me into the bathroom after a few seconds. While I was brushing my teeth, he climbed into the shower and I heard the water running. 

     "Jason! Hello? Girl in the room?" I silently thanked God that the mirrors were fogged up, so I wouldn't be able to accidentally see anything I wouldn't want to see. I heard his carefree laughter once again and rolled my eyes. 

     "As long as you don't get dirty thoughts and turn around, I'm pretty sure we'll both be fine." I rolled my eyes again and spitted out the toothpaste before rinsing my mouth. After washing my face and drying it, I took off my clothes, leaving my undergarments on before wearing a bathrobe. After combing my hair, I tied it into a messy bun. 

     "I'm coming out!" The brunette announced. Like instinct, I quickly covered my eyes with my hands. "I'm wearing a towel, chill." I took a peek and realized he was telling the truth. Sighing in relief, I decided to get out of the bathroom while pushing Jason out of the way. It was a big mistake. My foot tripped over his own, which sent the both of us falling to the ground. My forehead bumped into his, causing the both of us to groan in pain. 

     "Ouch..." I whined, resting my forehead against his. 

     "Hey Alison, your mom's calling the both of you to lunch- oh." Jamie stood at the door, staring at the both of us with wide eyes. The whole atmosphere screamed 'awkward'! Jamie laughed nervously before running off to the others. Well, at least we know they reserved lunch for us...

     "This is a very awkward position." Jason commented. 

     "I know..." 

~~

     "So what shall we watch, guys?" Jay produced a few DVDs from his bag and showed them to us. All of them were either horror or romance. Of course, Jamie and I chose romance while Matt, Jay and Neil chose horror. John went with romance because he didn't want to fight with Jamie or myself. All of us looked at Jason, waiting for his vote. 

     "Hey, I'll just watch what Allie Bear watches." He held both of his hands up in surrender. I grinned and got up from my seat next to Jamie and settled down next to Jason. The both of us still smelled like shampoo and the both of us were still wearing our bathrobes. 

      "Hey! Did I told you guys what I saw this morning?" Jamie piped up. I looked at her, begging her to just shut up. Please don't let her tell the others...please don't let her tell the others. "I found Allie on top of Jason!" Oh great. 

     "Oooh, things are getting steamy during the summer, huh?" Neil wiggled his eyebrows. 

     "I just tripped and fell on him by accident! Don't listen to Jamie." 

     "That's what the girls do in the movies, just so they could fall on the guy." Matt joined in. 

     "Oh, not you too, Matt." I groaned, resting my head on Jason's shoulder. It felt good to be friends with him again. It made me feel safe, like I was protected again. I didn't know why, I just somehow felt that way. 

     "So explain to me why you guys are in bathrobes at the same time." 

     "NEIL!"

__________________

Guys, I've recently started a Niall(One Direction) Fanfic and I would really appreciate if you would check it out? If you're not interested in One Direction, treat it as a normal romance story, perhaps? Please? Please please please? :) 

- Jackie