Chapter 25: Christmas With You

• Dedicated to All You People

Okay so this is a special Christmas chapter for everyone! I'll be doing these special christmas chapters for the other stories of mine too :) Hope you guys would enjoy and Merry Christmas everyone! xx 

Chapter 25: Christmas With You

           “Wake up, Alligator.” Jason’s familiar voice filled the room as I felt the edge of my bed sunk under his heavy weight. “It’s Christmas!” Oh boy, I almost forgotten how happy and hyper he would get during Christmas for the past few years. Every morning, he would wake me up from my sleep and drive me around town to go shopping the last minute.

          “No, go away.” My voice muffled by the pillow.

          “Come on, it’s the Christmas holidays!”

          “Exactly. It’s a holiday so let me stay in bed.” I grumbled as I kicked the sheets of my bed, regretting my actions almost immediately. Christmas mornings were always cold thanks to the snow outside. The cold air could have just cause me to freeze in my bed. All of a sudden, I felt a pair of arms wrapped around my waist.

           “If you’re staying in bed, I’m staying with you.” His voice was low and husky, making me shiver. The sweater that he was wearing made him even warmer so I decided to cuddle against him. Why did he have a sweater and I didn’t? I knew that my mom had obviously given him the sweater because the Carters’ would never let their son to be caught dead in a sweater.

          My door flung open and I heard Deanna’s infamous tiny shriek. “God, guys! At least warn me that you guys are planning to have Christmas sex! Anyways, breakfast is ready and Mrs Walker told me to tell you two to get some more Christmas supplies at the store.” Deanna quickly said before slamming the door shut, probably not wanting to see Jason and I. Of course, I was still blushing and all thanks to what Deanna said.

          Instead of wasting any more time, I pulled away from Jason’s warm hug and hopped out of bed. I went to my bathroom and quickly wash up my face and combed my hair before putting on some warm clothes. By the time I was done changing, Jason was already waiting for me downstairs at the dining area.

          The dining area was filled with all my friends and family. Everyone was chatting happily and laughing to some stupid joke that Neil had said. Like I expected, mom wasn’t joining us. She hadn’t want to join any of us during breakfast or dinner since the day I argued with her. If she wanted to tell me something, she would asked someone to pass me the message. Instead of sulking, I sat down between Jason and Jamie. Dad seemed to be happy that the dining area was filled with laughter from all of us. I knew dad secretly thought of all of us as his children, that was why he’s so happy.

          “Baked Christmas cookies!” Deanna appeared from the kitchen and settled a tray of cookies in front of us. Instead of finding chocolate chip cookies like the ones she would bake most of the time, we found cookies in the shape of musical instruments. I grinned, grabbing a guitar shaped cookie for myself. Jamie grabbed one that looked like her keyboard and Neil quickly grabbed one that looked like a microphone.

          “Let’s go to the mall.” Jason whispered to me and I nodded before the both of us excused ourselves from the table. I grabbed my coat before following him out of the house. Thank God that the snow was cleared. We got into his car and warm heat instantly filled the car.