What's To Come

As you will see in the next slide, there will be familiar and different faces. Though I'm not publishing yet, I decided that I would at least give you guys the cast, a summary, and some heads up of things that I added. 

In this slightly revamped version, Alyson is going to have a sister.

Before writing this book, I had started writing another book and because I have so much on my plate,  I knew I would not be able to write both. It would be too much and I'd end up doing my famous disappearance act.

So, I decided to combine the plot with this one. 

Because there is another plot, I thought about changing the title but the title is the only way people who are familiar with the book will find it.

So, yes, the book will about Alyson and Joseph but it will also be about her sister. Now you guys might be a little unsettled about this but trust me, the sister will fit right in. I didn't make it so I would have to bring a whole other love interest in. Her sister's story is still going to be intertwined with the normal cast.

I don't want to give too much detail on it because I want to keep some mystery but I will be writing a revamped summary in the cast section anyway, so you'll get it.

There will be new professions which I think you guys will really appreciate - especially in which it pertains to Joseph. As I said, the drama is not going to unfold like it did last time which means the story will probably be longer as well.

So long, that I'm not sure if I'll write a second book, it depends on how this revamping goes - honestly. 

I'm thinking if I do write a second book it will be like a TV show where the seasons ends in a cliff hanger.

But we'll see, no promises, I want to see how this revamped version goes.

I think that's all I have to say, for now, I hope you guys are excited. 

Comment some emojis to show how you're feeling. 

:)