Chapter Thirteen

* * * * * * * * * * 

* * * * * * * * * * 

"Perfect, perfect, perfect," said the photographer, Olivia, as she snapped pictures of Joseph on his motorcycle. "You're doing great, Joe."

Alyson stood behind, watching with the makeup crew who was ready to give him a touch-up, on Olivia's say.

Thanks to Alyson's connections, she was able to get Joseph on the front cover of People's Magazine where his interview about his father and his adjustment to running the company is going to be. Since he was coming out with a new bottle of wine, Alyson figured it would be good publicity.

He was doing so well, which surprised her. Not because he wasn't photogenic but because he was a very low key guy, who would rather be in the shadows through his new job put him in the light.

When she told him about the interview and the photoshoot he said, "if you think this is a good move then, I'll do it with a smile on my face."

Joseph couldn't further reiterate how much he trusted Alyson. Things have been going so well with the company and it was all because she knew what she was doing and what moves to make. He might have been the face but she was the one teaching him and he was okay with that.

As for the photo shoot, he was actually having a great time. Mostly because he got to look cool on his bike. Even better, the photoshoot was being held right at the house, in the field.

"Okay," Olivia starts going through the photos. "I think that's good. Let's get some with the leather jacket and touch you up a bit."

At her command, the make-up team goes over to give him the leather jacket and touch up his make-up.

"Hm, hm, hm," Olivia walks over to Alyson. 

"What? Did the pictures come out okay?" 

"Did they?" Olivia let out a laugh, "girl, Joseph is fione."

"Oh my god, shh," Alyson gestured her to lower her tone. "Olivia!"

"Look at them," Olivia starts showing her the photos. "Look at him."

Alyson shook her head, "you're crazy."

"Look, hearing about him and seeing him in person is two different things. Not to mention, how sweet he is."

Alyson looked over at Joseph, who gave her a thumbs up and a smile.

She smiles in return and put her attention back on Olivia who asked, "you've been working with him for what, a little over six months now? You can't tell me you never noticed."