Author's Note

Hey guys! It's one in the morning where I live, and I'm feeling sappy and emotional. I just thought I'd send love and good vibes your way. Thank you SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH for your amazing feedback, I really appreciate it.

You guys have been so patient with me and it means so much, I can't even begin to express it enough.

More updates are coming real soon. I have the whole book planned out and I've already come to the conclusion that there is going to be a book two. So YAYYYYYYY!

I've COMPLETELY revamped the whole book.

I thought I was gonna use some parts of the old one and just add new scenes but no, things are going to happen COMPLETELY different than the last book. So, everything you read before, throw it away.

It's the same tea but a different flavor LOL!

I was really young when I wrote this book, as in I was still in high school and didn't know nothing about nothing. I just knew Jeffery Dean Morgan was hot and I wanted to write a scandalous story about him. I'm a lot more mature and I know a little something about something. So things will happen in a more adult, realistic, mature way.

Still sloppy and scandalous as hell but different.

There's a lot of building up that is going to be done, so, hopefully, I keep you guys on your toes and you're willing to stick it through!

I love you guys and I can't wait to update so much.