38

Author's POV

It was already nearing 8PM, Y/N was dressed up in a simple printed black tee with a pair of grey slim jeans, it was chilly tonight so she threw over one of the Gucci jacket that Jiyong got for her. She slipped in a pair of flats before heading out, she told Jiyong that she will be out for a while but didn't mention about Moonbin. Which is something she will regret soon.

When she walked downstairs she noticed Jungkook waiting for her at the end of the staircase wearing his black hoodie and timberland.

As usual.

"Jiyong told me to drop you off." Jungkook shrugged as he showed the car keys in his hand. "Whatever, let's go." she said and soon they were both on their way towards the park. "Who are you going with again?" Jungkook asked Y/N, "With Moonbin okay? We're just going to have a simple dinner together." Y/N explained checking her lipstick in the mirror.

"Moonbin?" Jungkook frowned, to be honest he didn't like the kid. There's just something about him that Jungkook doesn't trust him enough, even before this whole gang thing started.

Jeon Jungkook doesn't like Moonbin.

They arrived at the park and Jungkook was hesitant to leave Y/N. "Call me or Jiyong hyung immediately if someone is fishy okay?" He told her seriously, "Jungkook you're being paranoid." Y/N rolled her eyes and took her bag before she could even walk out Jungkook grabbed her wrist.

"I'm serious Y/N, I really don't trust that guy." he said but Y/N just sighed, "Look, I'll make sure to give you a call or anything if anything is suspicious okay? Bye!" Y/N gave Jungkook a peck on the cheek and left the car, but Jungkook still felt unsure.

Y/N head towards one of the bench and sat there waiting for Moonbin. "Noona!" Moonbin jogged towards her, he was wearing a black sweater with jeans on. "Did you wait long?" he frowned but Y/N shook her head. "I just got here don't worry. So, where are we heading?" She stood up as they both walked ahead.

"There's this restaurant that serve delicious Thai food. You don't mind?" Moonbin asked.

"I'm okay with Thai food, it's been a while since I ate Tom Kha Kai." (a/n: I'm hungry now) She smiled happily at him, Moonbin stared at her before cracking a small smile and slung his arm around her shoulder. "You're cute noona." he chuckled.

"Yah! is that how you talk to your elder?" Y/N jokingly scolded him, the two finally arrived in front of the Thai restaurant and sat down. The warm and delicious smelling air instantly relaxed the two of them, the waitress helped them to their table and took their order. "So how's your mother?" Y/N started the conversation, Moonbin put down his glass of thai tea and put on a fake smile.

"She's coping up. The doctors said she has to relay on her medication."

Y/N didn't asked any further seeing how he didn't want to talk about it. Luckily their food arrived and they both dug in, exchanging small talks here and there. When the clock hits 9PM they both left the restaurant realizing that they spent an hour inside the restaurant. Now both of them are walking side by side sharing a watermelon smoothie together.

"I miss those days in the day care." Y/N sighed while giving the cup to Moonbin who took it, "Yeah." he said simply and took a sip, from the corner of his eyes he noticed the familiar black car trailing not far from them. The window rolled down as one of Enzo's men stared at him and tapped on his wrist watch. Moonbin cursed under his breath before turning to Y/N.

"Noona, I need to go to the toilet. Where's the public toilet?" Moonbin asked as Y/N widened her eyes. "The toilet? I'll show you, come on." She said and lead him towards the nearest public restroom. "Stay here okay?" Moonbin told her and head inside leaving Y/N alone with the cup of watermelon smoothie in her hand. It's been a few minutes as Y/N played with her phone, since it was getting late the streets started to get quieter and she frowned.

Does his stomach hurts?

Y/N tapped on Moonbin's contact and sent him a text.

Binnie: Are you okay?

It was delivered but he haven't read it. Y/N didn't noticed that someone snuck up behind her holding a piece of broken wooden plank, his footsteps was slow and quiet as the poor girl wasn't expecting anything that will happen to her. With a hard swing he hit Y/N at the back of her head causing her to fall down and knocked out.

The sound of her body hitting the cold ground and the smoothie spilling all made Moonbin cringed. He looked around before easily throwing her over his shoulder and walked through an alley where the black car is waiting for them. The man opened the door as Moonbin laid Y/N's unconscious body at the back seat while he sat next to the driver's seat.

"Took you long enough." The man scoffed as Moonbin rolled his eyes.

"Shut up and drive." Moonbin replied and took his phone out, he dialled Enzo's number as the said man picked up.

"Yes?"

"We have her boss."

A smirk formed on Enzo's face before glancing over the sleeping Areum at the  back of the car seat. "Bring her to the warehouse, good job Moonbin." Moonbin hung up before the car drove away.

" Moonbin hung up before the car drove away

***
and so it begins