Chapter Ten

"Keep your radios on!" Sullivan said.
Everyone is so shocked by the accident in front of their eyes. Half of the pier is gone because a ferryboat crashed.
"We have a job to do so do it! And be careful." Sullivan said.
Everyone runs to different spots. Jack and Sofia are walking on the pier to get to the people in need.
"Jack you don't need to worry about me." Sofia said.
"I know that there is something wrong. It's ok if you don't want to tell me. But I just want you to know I'm always here for you." Jack said.
As Sofia is walking there is a creeking noise and she falls through the pier and into the ocean.
"Sofia Tanner just fell through the pier and into the ocean. I need help! FIREFIGHTER DOWN! I REPEAT FIREFIGHTER DOWN!" Jack said over the radio.
"Gibson wait for someone to get down there with you." Sullivan said over the radio.
"I'm going in after her!" Jack said over the radio.
"Damn it Gibson!" Sullivan said over the radio.
Sullivan runs over to Vic and Travis.
"Get the aid car ready. Tanner fell through the pier so be ready." Sullivan said.
Sullivan runs to the pier. Jack swims to Sofia and swims back.
"How is she?" Sullivan asked.
Jack runs to Travis and Vic.
"She's been in the water for maybe 20 minutes." Jack said.
"We need her out of her wet clothes. I will drive." Travis said.
Travis runs to the drivers seat. Jack starts taking off Sofia's clothes and wrapping her in blankets. Sofia starts mumbling.
"She has a weak pulse." Vic said.
"Travis can't you go faster?! We're in a stupid aid car!" Jack yelled at Travis.
"I'm going as fast as I can go but there is a lot of aid cars trying to get to the hospital." Travis said.
Sofia loses consciousness.