Chapter Forty Seven

Five months pass and it's Jack and Sofia's wedding and where they find out the gender of baby Gibson. Sofia, Andy, Maya, Vic and Mia are all in the room getting ready.
"Baby Gibson you better not try anything until the end of the ceremony." Sofia said.
Baby Gibson kicks. Sofia groans. The girls start to laugh.
"I want the ceremony to be done." Sofia said.
"So we can finally find out the gender of baby Gibson." Andy said.
"I feel like it's a boy." Mia said.
"No it's a girl." Maya and Vic said.
"I feel like it's going to be a gender." Andy said.
Sofia laughs.
"It's definitely a boy." Ryan said as he walks in.
"I want it to be out." Sofia said.
"Soon enough my nephew will come." Ryan said.
"Niece." Maya said.
"Nope. Now let's go before you miss your wedding." Ryan said.
"We have time." Sofia said.
"No you walk slow." Ryan said.
"I'm sorry that I'm six months pregnant." Sofia said.
Jack walk to where he needs to stand. Soon after Dean walks with Mia, Maya walks with Ben, Vic walks with Travis to where they need to be. Andy walks to the spot and soon after Sofia walks out with Ryan. Jack smiles as he sees the baby bump. Sofia is soon across Jack.
"Jack Gibson and Sofia Tanner, today you are surrounded by your friends and family, all of whom have gathered here to witness your marriage and to share in the joy of this special occasion. Today, as you join yourselves in marriage, there is a vast and unknown future stretching out before you. The possibilities and potentials of your married life are great; and now falls upon your shoulders, the task of choosing your values and making real your dreams. Through your commitment to each other, may you grow and nurture a love that makes both of you better people. A love that continues to give you great joy, and also a passion for living that provides you with energy and patience to face the responsibilities of life." Pastor said.
Sofia and Jack look at eachother.
"No other human ties are more tender, and no other vows more important, than those you are about to take. Both of you come to this day with the deep realization that the contract of marriage is sacred and binding, as are all of its obligations and responsibilities. You will leave here embracing one of the greatest human bonds that life has to offer. May your shared life be adorned with the blossoms of love, and your days together be many and rewarding." Pastor said.
"I love you." Jack mouths.
"I love you too." Sofia mouths.
"I was informed that you guys wrote your own vows." Pastor said.
"Yes we did." Jack said.
"The bride goes first." Pastor said.
Sofia sticks her tongue out at Jack.
"I Sofia Mila Tanner, take you Jack Gibson to be my husband, my partner in life and my one true love. I will cherish our union and love you more each day than I did the day before. I will trust you and respect you, laugh with you and cry with you, loving you faithfully through good times and bad, regardless of the obstacles we may face together. I give you my hand, my heart, and my love, from this day forward for as long as we both shall live." Sofia said.
"I, Jack Gibson, take you, Sofia Mila Tanner, to be my partner, loving what I know of you, and trusting what I do not yet know. I eagerly anticipate the chance to grow together, getting to know the woman you will become, and falling in love a little more each day. I promise to love and cherish you through whatever life may bring us." Jack said.
"Sofia repeat after me. Through this ring, I accept you as my husband, now and for all time." Pastor said.
"Through this ring, I accept you as my husband, now and for all time." Sofia said.
Ripley gives Sofia Jack's ring and she slides it on his finger.
"Now Jack repeat after me. Through this ring, I accept you as my wife, now and for all time." Pastor said.
"Through this ring, I accept you as my wife, now and for all time." Jack said.
Ripley gives Jack Sofia's ring and he slides it on her finger.
"And now, by the power vested in me by the State of Washington, I hereby pronounce you husband and wife. Mr and Mrs Jack Gibson, You may kiss your bride." Pastor said.
Jack kisses Sofia then kisses her stomach.
*Author's note*
I'm splitting the Wedding ceremony and reception into two different chapters. So the next chapter will be The Gibsons wedding reception.