Chapter Fifty Nine

"No." Sofia said.
Doctors run in.
"H-he just s-stopped breathing." Sofia said.
"We'll get him better." Maggie said.
Sofia walks into the waiting room and sits in the corner.
"What happened Sof?" Andy asked.
Sofia doesn't answer. Ryan runs in.
"I just heard what happened. First Vic now Travis and Jack. What the heck is happening?" Ryan said.
Sofia runs to Ryan and hugs him.
"He's going to be ok. Everyone is going to be ok. You guys will be happy and both see James grow up." Ryan said trying to calm his sister down.
Maggie walks into the waiting room.
"Travis and Jack's lungs collapsed. Travis's right lung collapsed and Jack's left lung." Maggie said.
"What?" Sofia said.
"What ever they were exposed to is doing something to their breathing but we will find out what this is and help cure them." Maggie said.
"¿Por qué yo? ¿Por qué siempre yo? ¿Qué hice para merecer algo de esto? Quiero saber para poder arreglarlo. Y para asegurarse de que mi hijo esté a salvo." Sofia said in spanish.
Why me? Why is it always me? What did I do to deserve any of this? I want to know so I can fix it. And to make sure my son is safe.
"Sofia you can go and see him." Maggie said.
Sofia looks at Mia.
"Go. I have him. If you want I can take him back to your house." Mia said.
"You can." Sofia said.
Sofia goes to Jack's room.