Chapter Seventeen

It's been a day since Scott's hearing and he has no chance of getting parole after hearing Sofia's side.
"How are you doing?" Andy asked.
"Ok. I guess. I'm just ready to get back to work." Sofia said.
"Lets go then. You don't want to be late." Andy said.
Andy and Sofia get to the fire station.
Station 19, person down, Seattle county jail.
They get to the jail.
"Can I stay back?" Sofia asked.
"Yeah. We need someone to stay back just in case we need equitment." Sullivan said.
Everyone except Sofia walk into the jail.
"What is going on?" Andy asked.
"An inmate had a parole hearing and been denied. Some of the other inmates found out what he did and how bad it was." Guard said.
"Where is Scott?" Andy asked.
"How did you know?" Guard asked.
"We were there at his hearing. My best friend and coworker is the daughter of Scott." Andy said.
Guard guides them to a badly beaten Scott.
"Tanner we need a stretcher and gauze." Sullivan said over the radio.
"Is it Scott?" Sofia asked over the radio.
"Yeah he was badly beaten by the other inmates." Sullivan said over the radio.
Sofia takes a deep breath and walks into the jail.
"I need to get through." Sofia said.
"I need to see some ID." guard said.
"I'm wearing it. My name is Sofia Tanner and I'm a firefighter. I need to get through to help m-Scott." Sofia said.
The guard looks at her with a weird look.
"Tanner where are you? He needs to get out of here." Sullivan asked over the radio.
"They won't let me in!" Sofia said getting frustrated over the radio.
"Sofia calm down. Can they hear me?"  Sullivan asked over the radio.
"Yes." Sofia said over the radio.
"I am Captain Robert Sullivan and I am with inmate 4587 or Scott Johnson. He will die without Tanner." Sullivan said over the radio.
"Tanner?" Guard said.
"I'm related to Ryan Tanner, Seattle police officer. I will take your job by not letting me through and helping the inmate." Sofia said.
The guard finally opens the door.
*Author's Note*
I'm glad that you guys like my story. Feel free to comment your ideas for my story and your opinions. The opinions can be nice or mean, but not too mean.