Chapter Forty Six

They get to Grey Sloan and Sofia gets rushed into a room. Andy starts crying in the waiting room.
"They found him." Andy said.
Jack smiles.
"Sof can finally be ok because since she found out about Scott she was different." Jack said.
"Who found them?" Mia asked.
"I did. If you are talking about Officer Tanner and Scott Johnson." Officer Casey said.
"Is Scott Johnson back at County or is he dead?" Jack asked.
"I let Ryan shoot him dead and he shot him good." Officer Casey said.
Jack smiles.
"Family of Sofia Tanner?" Robbins said.
Jack immediately stands up.
"Come with me." Robbins said.
Jack and Robbins walk to Ryan's room.
"Is she ok?" Jack asked.
"Has she been in any stress lately?" Robbins asked.
"Yeah. Her brother was just missing and her biological father escaped from County." Jack said.
"Keep her stress down and she's also dehydrated so she's on IV fluids." Robbins said.
"Thank you so much." Jack said.
Robbins smiles.
"Jack?" Sofia said.
Jack sits next to Sofia.
"Did they find him?" Sofia asked.
"Yes they did. Scott is dead. You don't have to worry about him anymore. And Ryan is in surgery right now." Jack said.
Sofia smiles. Jack kisses Sofia.
"Baby Gibson?" Sofia asked.
"Doing fine." Jack said.
Sofia smiles.
"I want to see our baby already." Sofia said.
"Me too." Jack said.
*Author's Note*
I plan on ending on Chapter 60. But I really want you guys to answer this.
Should I make a new book based in the future of Left in the Dust or make a new book based off of Onechicago mostly on Chicago Fire.
Please pick one of these because it would mean a lot. I love writing and publishing but I don't know what book I should write.