Chapter Forty Four

"You're not taking Sofia." Ryan said as he tries to get up.
"You thought I would leave you not being tied up." Scott said.
"You don't know how scared your "daughter" is right now. I'm her best friend in the whole world. I was her first friend because no one wanted to talk to her since you would beat her up and she would have bruises all over her no one wanted to talk to her. It was because of YOU." Ryan said.
Scott slaps Ryan.
"She is my daughter!" Scott yelled.
"Having the same DNA doesn't mean that she's your daughter. If it does, does it mean that Sofia is her mother's child?" Ryan said.
"You...don't...talk...about...Annabelle ever AGAIN!" Scott said as he punches Ryan.
Back at Station 19
"What are we going to do?" Sofia asked.
"I insure you, we will find Officer Tanner." Officer McNalley said.
Sofia walks over to Jack and wraps her arms around him.
"Hey. What's wrong?" Jack asked.
"My brother is missing and my mood swings are crazy now." Sofia said as she begins to cry.
Jack kisses her forehead.
"I love you and we will find Ryan." Jack said.
"If you want to get away from all the police officers and sleep, you can have my office." Sullivan said.
"Thanks Sullivan." Sofia said.
"Anything. You're one of us. And we are a family. One big crazy family." Sullivan said.
Sofia hops to Sullivan and hugs him. Sofia runs to the bathroom and throws up. Officer Jones walks in with two bags of groceries.
"Finally." Sofia said.
Sofia grabs her Oh Boy! Oberto Beef Jerky and starts watching La Reina del Sur, her favorite Telenovela.
"Is Sofia Johnson here?" Annabelle said.