Chapter Thirty Six

A hour passes and everyone returns from a car accident.
"Look who finally showed up." Sofia said.
Jack kisses Sofia.
"You feel better?" Jack asked.
"Sí, especialmente porque tu ser caliente está de vuelta." Sofia said.
"¿Qué te dije sobre el uso del español? No coquetear en español. Hacer eso en casa." Andy said.
Sofia smiles and grabs Jack's hand.
"Follow me." Sofia whispered.
Jack smiles and Sofia leads Jack into the turnout room. Jack kisses Sofia.
"I love you." Sofia said.
"Speak spanish." Jack whispered.
"Eres el teniente más caliente, que he visto nunca. Estoy emocionada de pasar el resto de mi vida con un chico caliente. te quiero." Sofia said.
Jack kisses Sofia's neck.
Station 19. Apartment fire.
Jack gets a sad face.
"We have plenty of time." Sofia said.
They get to the call.
"If you run out of air, get out of there! And be with a partner at all times! Now let's go!" Sullivan said.
Everyone runs in and seperate.
Sofia and Jack get to the fifth level and spots something.
"What is that?" Jack asked.
Sofia walks closer to the mysterious object and soon she sees what it is. Sofia gets a scared look on her face.
"This is Tanner. Everyone needs to get out now! I mean it! There is a bomb on the fifth floor!" Sofia said over the radio.
Everyone runs outside quickly except Sofia and Jack.
"We won't make it. The bomb was on a two minute timer." Sofia said as Jack and Sofia run down the stairs.
Jack hears a ticking noise and throws himself over Sofia.
BOOM!