Chapter Nineteen

Ryan pulls up to the firehouse.
"What are you doing here?" Sofia asked.
"Are you ready to start investigating the arson that happened a week ago?" Ryan asked.
"Yeah but I have work." Sofia said.
"Sullivan already knows." Ryan said.
"Ok then let's go." Sofia said.
Sofia and Ryan gets to the OFI offices.
"What do we know so far?" Sofia asked.
"The Fire was obviously arson. We interviewed all the kids and the teacher that were in the classroom. The metal piece you found was a broken key. The person who did this broke the key than put the other half of the key on top of the door." OFI Officer said.
"Do we know if she was the target?" Sofia asked.
"She might be. She got her divorce finalized just before the fire. We just interviewed some of her friends and they said that it was messy." OFI Officer said.
"Are we going to get the husband?" Sofia asked.
"His mistress said that he was with her. She's his alibi." OFI Officer said.
"She can be lying. Let me interview her." Sofia said.
"You don't have enough experience." OFI Officer said. 
"My brother is a police officer. I know how to interview someone." Sofia said.
"I can go with her." Ryan said.
"Fine." OFI Officer said.
They get to the mistress's apartment.
"SPD we have questions." Ryan said knocking on the door.
"I already answered questions from the other police officers."  Mia said.
"They were fire investigators. And I'm not either. I'm a Seattle firefighter. I was in the fire at the elementary school. Kids almost died in that fire. Your boyfriend's ex-wife was in that fire with his baby. Don't worry she's alive." Sofia said.
"And I'm a police officer." Ryan said.
"Now can we ask you some questions?" Sofia said.
"Ugh fine." Mia said.
"Can I record this interview?" Sofia asked.
"I guess." Mia said.
Sofia clicks record.
"Where were you April 25th, 12:35pm- 12:50pm?" Sofia asked.
"I was here watching a movie." Mia said.
"Did you have anyone with you?" Sofia asked.
"No. I was alone on the couch." Mia said.
"You said to OFI that you were with Craig. Why'd you lie?" Sofia said.
"We were together back then. I loved him. But he broke up with me so I don't care about him anymore." Mia said.
"Thank you for your time." Sofia said.
They get back to the OFI building.
"We have him. Craig wasn't with Mia the time of the fire." Sofia said.
20 minutes later
The police pick Craig up and charging him with arson and attempted murder. Sofia is back at her place.
"I got him." Sofia said excitingly to herself.
Sofia turns the tv on.
"The elementary school arsonist arrested a week later by police officers with the help of a female firefighter at Station 19. " News caster said.
Sofia falls asleep in her bed. Someone quietly gets into Sofia's place and spills gasoline everywhere and lights Sofia's place on fire.