Chapter Forty Eight

Everyone starts gathering at the location of the Wedding reception.
"Lady and Gentlemen welcome the newlyweds, The Gibsons!" The DJ said.
Everyone cheers. The DJ turns on All of me by John Legend.
"Your baby won't stop kicking me." Sofia whispered.
Jack chuckles quietly.
"That's my boy." Jack whispered.
"You think it's a boy." Sofia whispered.
"Yeah what do you think it is." Jack whispered.
"I have no clue. Clues point to both. It's half and half." Sofia whispered.
Jack puts his hand on Sofia's stomach. Sofia kisses Jack.
"I love you." Sofia said.
"I love you too." Jack said.
A few minutes later the song ends.
"I'd like to thank everyone for coming. You guys been my family for the last few years and I'm so thankful." Jack said.
"You guys been so welcoming to me to the firehouse. And you guys were so nice to me when I had everything to do with Scott, you guys helped me in so many ways. Also when I had my brain injury, you guys were so patient. I love you guys and you guys will always be my family." Sofia said.
Sofia sits down.
"The buffet is now open." The DJ said.
Jack and Ryan end up getting food next to each other.
"Gibson that's a lot of food." Ryan said.
"Most of this is for your sister." Jack said.
Ryan starts laughing. Jack walks back and sits next to Sofia.
"Thank you husband." Sofia said.
"You're welcome wife." Jack said.
Jack kisses Sofia. They start eating.
"You are dancing with me when you finish eating." Ryan said.
"Ok Officer." Sofia said.
Ryan smiles.
"I'm so happy right now." Sofia said.
Baby Gibson kicks.
"You're child." Sofia said quiet enough for only Jack to hear.
Jack laughs.
"Why are you blaming me." Jack said.
"This is all your making." Sofia said.
Jack can't help but laugh. Some time passes and Andy takes a microphone.   
"I'd like to thank everyone for making this night happen. My name is Andy Hererra, the maid of honor. I've known Sofia for a little over twenty years and I've known Jack for a little over two years. I remember one time Ryan ran to my house and he was maybe eleven. He tripped over a stick. Sofia and I laughed for a good two hours. The first time I realized that Sofia was going to be working at Station 19, I screamed. I got so excited that we can finally work together. You're like my baby sister. It scares me when you go inside a burning building because I feel like you won't come out. But now I now that Jack will never make that happen. That building explosion at Church Hill, I realized that Jack was little more happier than he usually was. So I put a bet to see if you would tell me and you did. I got $20 from Jack. I knew that you guys would become a great couple. I wish you guys happiness in the future with the little one." Andy said.
Sofia smiles and cries. Jack smiles.
"Hi, I'm Dean Miller, the best man. I work with the bride and groom. I'd like to say that Jack is lucky to have you. I was surprised because of how such a beautiful woman would go for an ugly guy." Dean said.
Sofia starts laughing while Jack shakes his head.
"I remember when Jack and I first met we bumped head and got Sullivan mad. It was funny to say it now since he is our Captain now. We've had some of the greatest and worst moments. One moment that really annoyed me was when you would rearrange the furniture in the boat house early in the morning. It's like you never slept. I remember when you met Sofia, you thought that she was Ryan's side chick. But now look at how that ended up. She is now your wife and mother of your monster. I wish you guys the greatest in the future." Dean said.
Sofia smiles. Jack rolls his eyes.
An hour passes and it's time to find out the gender.
"Will everyone step outside so we can figure out the gender of Baby Gibson." The DJ said.
Everyone soon gets outside and they see an Engine firetruck.
"Let's do this baby." Jack said.
They turn the hose on and colored water comes out.
"It's a..." Jack said.