Chapter Twenty Three

Jack runs to Sofia.
"Sofia Tanner stay with me." Jack said.
A girl runs over to them.
"Is she ok?" Girl asked.
"Run into the fire station and yell for Ryan, Travis, and Vic. Tell them Jack need the Aid car and that Sofia has been hit by a car." Jack said.
"I'm Kara." Kara said as she runs to the fire station.
A few seconds later Travis and Ryan runs out and Vic pulls up with the Aid car. Andy runs out. Sofia cries in pain.
"Lo siento. No quise decir eso Los amo chicos. Lo digo en serio. No quiero morir Quiero pasar el resto de mi vida con ustedes." Sofia said crying.
"You're not. We're going to Grey Sloan and they will help you. So you can beat Jack in drills." Andy said trying to cheer her up.
Sofia tries laughing but she coughs up blood.
"Jack I love you. Ryan thank you for being my friend, my brother." Sofia struggled to say.
"Don't say goodbyes. No goodbyes." Jack said.
"Who's riding with us?" Travis asked.
Ryan and Jack look at each other.
"Jack go with her. I need to bring him to the station. I'll meet you guys there." Ryan said.
"I'll tell Sullivan what happened." Andy said.
Sofia starts screaming in pain. Andy runs into the firehouse. Ryan goes to the station. Vic drives the Aid car to Grey Sloan.
"Sullivan!" Andy yelled with tears in her eyes.
"What?" Sullivan said.
"It's Sofia. She's been a car accident and is on her way to Grey Sloan." Andy said.
"I'm taking us out of working." Sullivan said.
Andy looks at him with tears in her eyes.
"Everyone get into the trucks now! We need to get to Grey Sloan." Sullivan said over the announcements.
They get to Grey Sloan.
"How is she?" Maya asked.
"She's in surgery." Travis said.
Jack isn't talking. He's rethinking about the moments leading up to Sofia getting hit.
"It's all my fault." Jack said as he starts crying again.
"What?" Andy said as she walks to Jack.
"We were talking and she kept on saying that she wants to be alone and to go away." Jack said.
"It's not your fault. She did the same thing to me." Ryan said as he walks over to them.
"She ran out of my office and she about to cry." Sullivan said.
"I should've stayed." Ryan said.
"I should've ran after her." Sullivan said.
8 hours later
Sofia is out of surgery. Meredith and Amelia walks into the waiting room.
"I'm sorry she..." Meredith said.