Chapter Fifty

It's been two months since the wedding and Sofia is now 37 weeks pregnant.
"Jack go to work. I'll be fine. If I need anything, I'll call you." Sofia said.
"You better." Jack said.
Jack kisses Sofia and walks out. Sofia gets pain but thinks that it's Braxton Hicks. Sofia lays on the couch and turns on the news since she can't go to work, she tries to watch the fires. She realizes that she wants ice cream but she ate it all last night. She goes into her car and begins to drive but shortly after she gets sharp pains.
"You couldn't just wait until Jack was off shift." Sofia said.
Sofia sees that there is traffic.
"You couldn't have waited until I got home." Sofia said.
Sofia turns the radio on.
"There is a six car pileup on Wilmur street. Station 19, Station 23, and Station 42 are there trying to help." News caster said on the radio.
Sofia looks and sees that the pileup is a few cars ahead of her.
"Let's try to find your daddy or Uncle Travis." Sofia said as she steps on of the car.
Sofia's water break but there is also blood that soon follows. Sofia struggles to find a firefighter that isn't working.
"I need to use your radio." Sofia said.
Captain Conlin turns around.
"Sorry but I can't let you just use my radio." Conlin said.
"I'm a firefighter at Station 19. I'm in labor and my husband is out there." Sofia said.
Captian Conlin gives Sofia his radio.
"Jack Gibson, if you aren't at aid car 19 in the next two seconds, I'm having this baby without you." Sofia said over the radio.
"I'm coming! Hold on!" Jack said over the radio.
"Ben I need you too." Sofia said over the radio.
Ben and Jack soon run over.
"This baby is coming now and my water broke with some blood after." Sofia said.
"We have to get to Grey Sloan now." Ben said as he sees blood seeking through her pants.