Chapter Twenty Four

"I'm sorry she can't have visitors right now." Meredith said.
"Wait so she's ok? What are injuries? Why can't we see her? Is she ok?" Jack asked.
"Jack calm down." Andy said as she puts her hand on his back.
"It's ok. She's ok. She's in the ICU so she needs her rest. She can have visitors tomorrow if she's up to it. She had a brain bleed. She has a head lac that needed stitches, internal bleeding, broken wrist, leg fracture, broken eye socket, broken nose, broken ribs, collapsed left lung." Meredith said.
Jack looks confused.
"Thank you Mereidth." Ben said.
Meredith walks away. Ryan starts getting emotional.
"She had a Intracerebral hemorrhage or ICH but I fixed it with brain surgery." Amelia said.
"Will she be able to get back to work?" Jack asked.
"We will have to see. We will give her pain meds it can control her pounding headaches she will have." Amelia said.
Jack starts crying. Ripley walks into the waiting room. Amelia walks away.
"How is she doing?" Ripley asked.
"She's in the ICU and might not be able to get back to work." Ben said.
Vic starts crying. Ripley sits next to Vic and Vic lays her head on his shoulder.
"Jack, Tanner is strong. She'll get through this." Ripley said.
"She's stronger than her brother." Andy said.
"Hey." Ryan said.
Jack smiles as he continues to cry.
Scott walks into the waiting room in handcuffs around his wrist and ankles.
"Is there any update on her?" Scott asked.
Jack starts punching Scott.
"Jack!" Sullivan said as he and Ripley try to get him off of Scott.
"He deserves it!" Jack said.
"Yes he does but would you want Sofia to wake up and find out her boyfriend got arrested?" Sullivan said.
Jack gets off of Scott and sobs in the back courner of the waiting room.
"Why don't you guys come back tomorrow." Deluca said.
"I'll come back later with a change of clothes and food becuase I know you guys won't go down yourself." Andy said.
Jack doesn't answer anyone.
A day later
"She's awake." Meredith said.
Jack runs to Sofia's room in ICU.
"Hey. Sofia how are you feeling?" Jack said.
"I'm sorry who are you?" Sofia said.