𝗜 ; YoongYeon #1 - i like you

"What are you doing here?" Yoongi ask with the most cold looking at Nayeon who's smiling.

"Nothing, I just finding you earlier." She said.

Yoongi roll his eyes. "Why though? And what now? I already told you I will never date your friend that Chaeyoung girl."

Nayeon shook her head quickly, "No! Please, you already promised to me about it. That you will be with her if I win the bet with Jimin."

"Even if I be together with her, I have no feelings to her." He added annoyingly.

"But she does! She can make people love her easily and I bet you will~ Please~ Just for now. I won the bet you know." She does a pout.

"Stop doing that. It's ugly." He harshly add.

"Ugh, you're so annoying! Just for now can't you?" Nayeon keep on begging.

"What will I get if I be together with her?"

"Um," She thinks for a while, "Something? Something that you want? Yea, I will give you it." Nayeon show him her bunny smile.

Yoongi sigh loudly and smack his head slowly, "Just─ I will be with her if you helped me how to love her." He sigh.

Nayeon clap her head, "Thank you sooo much, Yoongi!"

"Well, I hate you too."

*

4 weeks has passed.

"Don't worry~ I already ask permission from Chae~~" Nayeon tease.

Yoongi faked his cough to hide his smile. "So, you still aren't soften your heart for my chae?" She asked.

"It's hard." He simply reply, playing with his straw.

"Why? It's have been almost 5 weeks you both together." She frown.

"Last week, on Saturday, I saw her with her guy's friend." He silently said. "It's not like I'm jealous but I think she deserve someone who really truely love her." Yoongi stares at her.

How can someone not like this girl? She's so breathtaking.

Flashback

"What about, this? Maybe you can put around her neck. Aigoo, so cute!" Nayeon suddenly sequel while helping Yoongi on picking present for her.

Which at the time from the hate of Yoongi to Nayeon changed. Why? She helped him a lot as she promised. She went out with Yoongi a lot than Chaeyoung did. Chaeyoung might be thinking bad about them but for real, she just played him. (SO SORRY.)

"I don't have money for this." Yoongi reject.

"Then, let me pay it for you."

"No. Screw that, I will pay this by myself."

End Flashback

"Then, which at this time, I already break up with her."

Nayeon gulped. "Why did you do that? She just went out with her guy friend. How can you be so confident that she's cheating?" Nayeon ask with her cute little confident face, making Yoongi smile out of sudden.

"I can't show you that I'm 100% that she's cheating but I tell you, I can't love her." He confessed.

"Why not? She's kind."

"Outside but not inside."

"Inside and out she's beautiful. She's kind, and smart."

"Well, she doesn't have some personality like you have." He suddenly said, making Nayeon stops from fight back.

"W-what?" She stutter.

"You. Im Nayeon. The girl who's keep her promised by keeping me for weeks, who doesn't have a feeling towards you? You legit took care of me more that Chae did. You treat me like I'm your boyfriend." He said with full of confident.

"I mean, screw those taking care things. I like you now."

She choked of her own saliva. "Are you sick?" Nayeon put her hand on his forehead.

Yoongi put her hand down but not letting it go, "why would I lied? Don't you ever notice? Just by the time you asked me to visit Chae, I never been this excited. When everytime you called me for buying things for Chae, I have a feelings of nervous and excited. And this feelings just have when you're around." For the first time, Nayeon finally sees his gummy smile.

"Y-you're playing─"

"No. I'm serious, Im Nayeon. For real now be my girlfriend,"

"Cause you're the only girl can make me feels nervous just by seeing you from far." He added.

nayeon let out her shy laugh, "okay but you're cute."

"You're cuter."