𝗔 ; JiMina #4 - be safe ( part two )

"I CAN'T LOSE HER HYUNG! IT'S HARD!" He shouted again.

The girls just shut their mouth. The real feel of losing someone can be feel. Jimin is not an easy guy. He love her so much.

"Jimin, please, calm down. We all know it's hard but, please. Be strong for her." Hoseok hugged the crying Jimin.

Jimin sat down, covering his teary face. He feels like his heart was breaking apart. He just lose his love life.

"Hyung.. It's hard." Jimin keep mumble the words.

Namjoon walked to him, "jimin, don't be like this. It's hard for us. She also mean so much for the girls and us. But, we can't turn the time back."

"She will be safe! I knew it! I can feel it that she's still alive! She's alive and she's already arrive hyung! Trust me!" Jimin shout again.

He just can't accept the fact that she's gone. He still not gonna believe she's leaving this world. He still need her to let himself breath as normal.

"Jimin, she's now deep inside the sea. The sea, is the place where she was took by." Jin from far say.

The others just watch the broken Jimin. It's their first time, seeing Jimin angry like this. Their first time seeing Jimin broke like this.

"H-Hyung, stop saying like that. She's still alive and I can feel it. She's not drown yet, s-she's still here." Jimin sobbed.

He just can't. He trust her to be safe. All members goes to him,

"We all know it's hard but she's gone, Jimin."

*

It's have been a months Jimin didn't smile. After the true issue about Mina's death, he didn't smile often. The sun of his darkness gone. He's now doesn't even know what happiness means.

"Jimin, just forget her already. You're not going to be like this the whole year." Tarhyung slowly said.

Jimin glare at him, "it's not easy to find someone who's really like her. She's so different that the others."

"Can't you accept the fact that she's gone?!" Tarhyung suddenly yelled.

"I can't, you understood?! She's my whole heart! She's the sun of my darkness! I legit gives my whole heart in her! Is that how you gonna tell me to forget her when she means so much?! You doesn't feel how damn hard it is cause you don't feel the situation!"

Jimin finally let out deep inside his heart that he's keeping. He goes back inside his room. Locking it. Taking his phone, looking at some his photos with Mina.

It's all gone. He smile bitterly yet he's crying.

I wish you're still here, Mina..

I miss you

He lay down. The sad tears when out again and again. He just can't stop crying when he remember about her. She doesn't deserve it.

*

Suddenly, his phone ringing when he's sleeping. He didn't even bother to look at the dialer but he just answer it.

"Who is it?"
He say in his sleepy voice.

"Um, am I bothering you?"
He hear his girl's familiar voice.