𝗔 ; JiMina #2 - misunderstood ( part two )

"Why must we go back to Korea?" Mina ask her mom who's busy playing her phone on the plane.

"Its have been two years we're keeping you in Japan aren't you tired?" Her mom smile at her frown daughter.

"No but I found Korea was boring after all." Mina lied.

"It's okay, Mina-chan. This year will be the best for you I promise." Her mom touched her hand and focus back at the phone.

Mina looks out at the clouds. What if I met him?

I moved on anyways.

*

"Ah~ Such a great air in Korea." Mina smiles.

Here she are, at the Korea after few hours of flight from Japan to Korea. To be honest, she has no plan to back at Korea after what hapon of her and Jimin. Her mom wanted her to meet back Jimin. Maybe if their fate was strong, they will be together at the end.

Since she's alone at the Café where she always hangout with her friends before, she smile. She really miss this.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry." Mina quickly said when she accidently spilled coffee at the guy behind her when she took her drink.

Mina was so busy taking tissues not even sees who's thee guy she spilled on. "I say it's okay." Jimin stops her from taking tissues.

Hearing those familiar voice, Mina looks up. Feeling nervous can be felt. This the feelings she felt when the first time she falls for Jimin. He makes her heartbeat goes crazy anytime.

"I-I'm sorry." Mina stutter, looking down and walk away.

Aish, he's making me felt the same way on the first time I fall for him.

"Mina," She hears his sweet voice calling her again.

She looks behind her and sees the smiling Jimin. His hair aren't black anymore, it's blonde now.

"Can we, talk?" He asks. Mina blinked.

For two years Mina left him, they never think they broke up.

"Um, sure."

*

Mina awkwardly playing with her water in front her. She never been this awkward. Maybe this is her second time of awkward cause Jimin managed to make her fall for him twice.

"How are you?" She hear Jimin says.

"Great. My mom gets her works at Korea. Cause of that I'm coming back here," Mina says, trying to stop Jimin's mind from thinking that she came back cause of him. "You?" Mina ask back.

She saw he giving a sad smile, "I've been so stressed past years. After the day you left me, I feel so blank and nothing."

He stares at her, "I feel useless." He added making Mina felt guilty.

"But, I know you won't care. I know you need space om that time. I keep on praying that you will back after one year but, for the two years straight you gone, I didn't even went from my house expect when my friends asked me to cheer up." He explain.

Here's the time for him to explain. Mina is kind girl, he know that. Cause of that until the end he never plan to cheat on her. Her heart is so beautiful just like the person.

"But just this time please hear me out." He said making her nervous everytime he laid his eyes on her.

"I didn't even cheat on you. I didn't take Seulgi to our house. I didn't make out with her. I didn't touch her. I didn't kiss her. And my bad for not pushing her away. Seriously, I don't know you called me on that time cause my phone was upstairs. And when the time I was downstairs, I thought you're home cause of that I didn't take my phone together with me." He paused.

He doesn't know why but he want to cry. He want to show her how much she means world for him. He want to show her how much he can't live without her and how special she was for him.

"I-I know you will be not cares about this but just telling you this," He paused, looking down, hiding his face. "I still love you."

Mina moved on? I mean, which girl can move on when the love of their life give so much happiness at her and when they dis wrong she want to move on? She tried to move on but she can't. Her love to him are just too strong.

"Jimin, dint you know I'm still weak seeing you cry?" She tells him to stops crying.

Cause she know she's the cause of him crying now. He doesn't deserve any tears just cause of Mina.

He let out soft laugh to keep himself strong. He thinks Mina think like he's weak crying in front her.

"I still can't accept the fact that you're back.. And I still can't believe that you're moved on.." She's hehar Jimin says.

Showing her little red puffy eyes and a little smile. "I didn't move on."

"I just had enough of this boring space,"

"I hate admitting this but we didn't even broke up." Mina added.

"And this might be my first time seeing you like this in front me. You rarely cry Jimin." She says.

"But if this tears went out just cause I missed you so much doesn't wrong right?" He smiles.

Mina gulped. Her heart feels flutters. "I-I, I need to go now." She stood up.

She felt fluttered. She doesn't want Jimin to notice it.

"Wait," Jimin hold her wrist when she already walk outside the door.

"Jimin, I─"

He suprised het with passionate kiss. Her eyes widen than before. Her mind want her to push him but her heart doesn't. Jimin slowly pushed her backwards and now she's pinned at the wall.

They both know how much they miss each other.

She pushed him as her cheek flashed a little pink blush, "don't do it here."

"Let's go to our house and I will show you more than this and we're really mean to each other."