𝗔 ; YoongYeon #2 - you lose me ( part two )

It's have been one year. One year she leave me alone. With my baby in her tummy, now might be already born. I really wished I can turn back the time. To look at our son or daughter. I miss her, she's the most important.

Yoongi groan loudly. He felt unsatisfied by himself. He's so dumb. He's dumb cheating behind the most innocent girl that love him.

"Yah, Yoongi! Get up! We need to get ready to sign the contract that you promised remember?" His mom mad.

"I told you I don't want! I don't to get married until I met her!" He shouts.

"You will never meet her Yoongi. She deserve someone better and now get up." Her mom said seriously and went out.

She slowly went inside her room and took her phone, "hello? Yes. Mrs Min here. When will you come here Mr Im?"

*

"My pretty baby~!" Nayeon pinched her daughter's cheek.

Mina Na Young is her daughter. Don't ask her why she still used the 'Min' as her last name. Nayeon still know the right about her own daughter. She somehow sad for Nayoung. Growing up with no dad. So, she silently put 'Min' as her last name.

She still love him for sure.

"Eomma, where will we go?" Her sweet could be heard, easily made Nayeon smile.

"We gonna visit your grandmother's friend! She would love to see your face." She smiles and kissed her forehead.

"Nayeon."

"Yes?"

"Have you sign the contract that I gave you?"

Nayeon blinked. She know she need to get married with her ex. Min Yoongi. It's cause of business. Not cause of love. "Yes. I already sign it."

"Great."

*

While Nayeon's family already went inside Min's house, she stay outside with Nayoung for a while. She's nervous to see Yoongi again. She scared Yoongi will does something stupid.

"Mommy, why we doesn't goes in?" Her daughter pout.

"A-ah, yeah. Let's go." Nayeon smile and hold her daughter's small hand.

Act like you forgot him, Nayeon.

Once Nayeon opened the door, she heartbeat beating faster than ever when her eyes meet Yoongi's. His fave still the pale, no smile and cold.

"Nayeon! There you are. Aww, who's this?" She hears Mr Min asked when she sat down a little bit far than Yoongi.

"She's my daughter."

With that, Yoongi's eyes start to be teary. His eyes was soft. That beautiful girl on Nayeon's lap is his daughter.

"Really? She looks so pretty." Mrs Min smiles.

"Mind if I ask what her name is?" Yoongi ask, making all turned at him.

Nayeon gulped, "her name is Nayoung. She doesn't have last name but I'm still searching." Nayeon smile, acting like they never meets before.

Yoongi gulped and nodded slowly. She doesn't put her last name cause I'm the dad.

"Eomma, I'm bored. Can I play around?" Nayoung whisper at the time their planning about Yoongi and Nayeon's arranged married.

"Wait a litt─"

"It's okay. In my room has some kids toys. Let me take her there." Yoongi said.

Kid toys?

Nayeon decided to follow them cause she worried Yoongi will do something stupid.

"Wah! So many toys." Nayoung smiles cheekily and played the toy.

While Nayeon staring and sat beside Nayoung, Yoongi looks at her.

"I'm sorry." He suddenly said.

But Nayeon didn't even help to turn. She just ignored him by playing with Nayoung.

"Nayeon.. I'm still sorry of what happen last years. That wa─"

"Please don't talk about it here. Nayoung is listening." Nayeon answer without looking but stood up.

"Nayoung, be a good girl while mommy does work downstairs okay?" She pat her head and Nayoung nodded.

She walk out from the room and also Yoongi. Before she can walk downstairs, he pulled her inside his family's room.

"I'm, so so sorry."

Nayeon remind silent. She doesn't know what to do but she know sorry means nothing.

"Nayoung. She's a beautiful girl. And I know she's my daughter." He added.

Nayeon pushed him, "I told you, she aren't you daughter after we broke up."

"But my blood inside her body. I made her."

"Yeah. But I could say, she aren't yours. Even you made her, once I say she aren't your daughter, until the end of the world I will never asked her to call you dad." She pushed him away and walk to the door.

"Nayeon, I know it's hurt for you. If you think I will do the same thing when we get back, you're wrong. I was suffering for damn one years thinking about you. You struggling a lot with baby in you tummy for one year straight." He paused pulling her close and look her in the eye.

"I know it's hard for you to forgive me but please, consider me as her dad."

*

It's have been two months Nayeon and Yoongi lived in one roof. Nayeon still acting cold to Yoongi. But Yoongi show so much different on her.

He could take Nayoung to shopping sometimes when he free. He buyed Nayeon a flower everytime he come back home. But the only thing now, Yoongi didn't dare to kissed Nayeon. Like their promised.

*

"I'm home." She hears Yoongi's tired voice.

She just focused her eyes on the tv. She saw Yoongi placed her favourite flower on the table. "Where's Nayoung?"

"She's sleeping at mother's house." She reply and stood up.

"Nayeon." He hold her wrist making her stop from walking. "What can I do more to show you that I'm fully changed to you?"

She grab her wrist, "nothing than stop doing it."

She walk upstairs but stopped when the time, Yoongi pinned her at the wall.

"Or you want me to show that I really changed in the other way?"

"Stop doi─"

Yoongi cutted her by his own kiss. Yes, he really missed this lips that he usually kissed before. He can feel Nayeon try her best to prevent herself from kissing her back.

"Nayeon, this might be the first time I told you this."

"I can't stop loving you."