𝗔 ; YoongYeon #3 - just for you ( part two )

Three weeks has passed..

There's so much news Yoongi lose up. He didn't know about the news that Seulgi jealous over Jimin who's admiring Mina. He doesn't know that he's slowly changing with Nayeon and the most importantly,

He doeestn know that he's falling for Nayeon.

"Where were you yesterday? I wait at the library so long." Yoongi said when he saw she's arrive in front him.

"Yo," Nayeon catch her breath for a second, "sorry. I had a little headache yesterday so, yeah." Nayeon said, breathlessly.

"Are you okay? You seems tired though. You can rest at the fitness room." Yoongi looked at her.

"Nahh, I'm good. And also, you told me you had an homework isn't? Let me see it." Nayeon look at him.

With knowing they made an eye contact for each other. Those stares that they didn't broke like their eyes were speaking.

"You know when I'm staring you deeply I could feel that you're really something else." Yoongi whisper between their battle.

Nayeon blushed, "w-what are you talking about? Stop talking nonsense and let me see your homework."

"Wow.. I thought your lazy asses won't ask yourself to do all of these." Nayeon teased.

"Well, this lazy asses won't do his works if you didn't remind me yesterday. I was planned to let this paper clean but then I remember your pinch is already deathly." Yoongi shrugged making Nayeon laugh.

"You idiot! You know this is the last week I'm gonna control you," Nayeon said deliberately and roll her eyes.

"Finally~~ I can go back to my damn class~" Nayeon smiles alone.

While she's on a happiness, Yoongi wished for her to control him much longer. Cause all he know is he's really felt different when she's around.

"By the way, can I ask you about you friend, Mina?"

"Minaring?"

"Mina, or what ever her name is. Does she have a boyfriend?"

"Ah, lately all I know is she's still single. She likes your friend, that, Jimin guy?"

"Jimin?" Nayeon nodded.

"She told me he has been taking car ever a lot. He also had her number. That's why she always with Jimin nowadays."

"Wow. Mina really change him."

"I know right? If she can't, why I can't?" Nayeon rub her forehead.

"You know, you actually changed me."

*

After the day that Nayeon free, she doesn't need to meet Yoongi anymore. It's all now different. They act like they didn't met before. Nayeon really different after she's done controlling Yoongi.

"Nayeon unnie?" Mina raise her eyesbrowns and look at Nayeon.

"Ah! You're asking me why she's like that?" Mina laugh.

Yoongi nodded, "she act so different, I swear she was so kind when she was with me."

"Nayeon unnie ha─ wait. I think it's much better for you to ask her by yourself cause um, I have class now." Mina cover up.

"This early?" Jimin look at her.

"I'm a junior, idiot. This is your lunch break and mine is already over. See you after school!" Mina smile and waved at him, quickly walk away.

"Aish, hyung. You see that? She's teasing me with those cute smiles." Jimin laugh by himself.

"Hyung?"

"Jimin, you know what?"

"What?"

"I think I'm gonna confess."

"Confess?? To who?"

"Nayeon.. I think I like─ no, I love her.

*

"Hey Nayeon." He hold her wrist to stop her from walking.

"E-Eh, Yoongi! H-Hello." She bowed.

"Can we have a privacy talk at the rooftop?"

Nayeon stop looking at him and look around, "right now?"

"Yes."

"Okay but, please be fast."

"So, what is it?"

"Nayeon, don't you had notice it? It's have almost a months you controlled me and I seriously feels like I'm different." He stares at her confused figure.

Then she smile, "glad you're changed Yoongi. I thought you won't change after I stops control you." She giggles.

He smile seeing her in a happy aura. He really miss the moment she laugh at his jokes, her smile seriously brighten his days.

"And, don't you notice something?" He goes back to the real plan.

"What something?"

"My feelings for you is going deeper."

When he say that, Nayeon froze. She didn't expect this kind of confession is coming.

"U-Um, what do you mean?"

"Nayeon, you. You're the girl that change, and melt the colds heart of mines to you, don't you notice that? I love you."

"Y-You're kidding, right?"

"No. I'm serious. Have you seen me like this in a funny situation? No right."

"Yoongi.. Tell me you're kidding." She back to be serious.

"No, I'm not. I'm seriously in love with you."

"Yoongi, I thought you've know this," Nayeon paused.

"What?"

"I'm dating Jinyoung, Yoongi,"

Yoongi could feel his heart was just like stabbed, ripped, and thrown at the floor just like that. The real feels of hurt is haunting him.

"You're developing these feelings to me and now you're leaving my heart alone just like this?" He smile bitterly.

"And also, that's the reason why you're ignoring me after the day?" Nayeon nodded.

Yoongi stood up. She look at him,

"I guess it's fine to get rejected like this. Cause we don't have fate. I feel dumb cause changed just for you."