𝗔 + 𝗙 ; TaeSana #5 - bittersweet friendship

"Why are you crying?"

Taehyung quickly holds her inside his arms, trying to calm the crying Sana.

"I think I should have listened to you. He's a bad guy. Why did I be with him in the first place? Am I that bad to be with him? Why did he cheat on me?" She cry out loud.

"Sana, listen. I want you to calm down, okay? You're too good to be with him that's why you deserve someone better. He just lost something precious this day and he will regret it someday. It's not your fault for not listening to me. I know you can't stop the feeling when you liked him so please stop blaming yourself. You're a good person." He said.

Slowly he wipes the tears that running out from her tears. The way he treats her like she's the precious gemstone that he need to take care wisely.

"Tae, you're kind." She stutter but still manage to smile sweetly.

He blushed while look away, "I would do anything to make you feel better. Here, I just buy coffee earlier but I think you need this." He handed the coffee at her.

"You don't want this coffee?" She asks.

"Nahh, I already drink it at home but then I accidentally buy it again." He gave an excuses.

Gosh, Taehyung. That's an idiot answer. He thought.

She giggle of his statement, "thank you."

He smile seeing of her getting better. The both of them already being friends for 3 years long. Should I admit that Taehyung has a feeling for her? I mean, it's obvious.

"Anyways, do you want to hang out to let go all of your stress?" He asks.

Sana gulped the last drink, "I would love too." She smiles.

Taehyung return her a sweet smile.

*

"Stop it~" Sana giggles.

Taehyung hears the familiar voice behind him so he turns around and accidentally coughed.

"Oh, Taehyung! You're here too." Sana gave him her sweet smile.

Taehyung nodded, "yeah and, who's that?" He point at the drunk looking guy beside her.

"Oh, this is Jake. We've been going out for a few days ago so, we're close friend." Sana smile shyly.

Close friend?

Taehyung stare at him then take out his hand to shake it, "nice to meet you." He say while clearing his throat.

Sana smile at the both them. "So, you're going now?" Taehyung ask her.

Sana nodded, "yeah."

"What did you say?" Taehyung ask louder of the music were playing was too loud.

"I said yeah! I'm going now!" She says loud.

"Do you want me to send you home?" He asks.

"No need. Jake will helps me with that. We also has project together." She replied.

He frown while looking outside then at the guy beside her.

"It's late now. Are you sure you want to go with him?" He ask again.