𝗔 ; TzuKook #2 - no regret

"Tzuyu, Tzuyu, Tzuyu~!" Sana hugged her from the back. Tzuyu laughed seeing her action.

"Okay unnie, what is it now?"

"You remember about the party we having this night? I really wishing you to go before Jungkook went too."

"Really? He told me he didn't want to go cause he's busy."

"I think he changed his mind~ Please Tzuyu~~" Sana make her puppy eyes, clings onto her arms.

"Aish, fine. I'm going." Tzuyu laugh.

"Yay! See you this night!" Sana winked and walk away.

To : kookie ♡

Jungkook-ah, are you going home this 7PM?

4:34 PM.

She sighed and continue on driving. She doesn't know why but when Sana told her that Jungkook say he's going to the party, she feels something gonna happen.

From : kookie ♡

I'm already home.

4:46 PM.

Tzuyu receive a message from him, she turns on her engine after buying some Starbucks for herself to cooling down her negative sides.

*

"Jungkook, stop walking and let's have a talk." Tzuyu quickly say when she open the door reveals Jungkook watching tv but stood up when she gets in.

He turns around, "there's nothing we need to talk about. I'm tired." He continue walking upstairs.

Tzuyu sigh. She goes to the kitchen and put her car keys and drink there. She rubs her forehead slowly and closed her eyes.

He slowly changing.

She thought. Without knowing she's already crying. She just miss how Jungkook welcomed her with some hugs and kisses before when she arrive home but now it's so different. He would just walk away when she arrive. He even ignored her when she's telling him a good news.

When she's upstairs, she sees Jungkook inside the blanket already sleeping. How can he act like he did such a nothing?

"Jungkook-ah," She shakes him up.

He starch out his arms is enough to make Tzuyu smile.

"You go to Sana's party tonight?" She added.

She sees him shook his head, "I'm lazy. You can go alone."

"What do you mean? Let's go together."

"No, Tzuyu. Just stop." He pushed her hand off him and continue sleep on on the other side.

*

"Tzuyu! Where's Jungkook?" Taehyung and Jimin comes at Tzuyu, Sana and Mina.

Tzuyu look down, "he's not coming."

"What? So sudden? He told us he will go."

"Well, I don't think so. He's tired I guess." Tzuyu shrugged.

Then, Tzuyu saw Jimin is scolding Mina for wearing such a short skirt and take her away as she's laughing.

"See you tomorrow, Tzu!" Mina shout and walk together with Jimin.

"What is he thinking though?" Taehyung frown at Jimin who's already away.

"I don't know. He's just over protective." Sana giggles.

Tzuyu just smile. She also want to spend time with her boyfriend like Jimin and Mina. But, Jungkook changed these days.

"Anyways Tzu, let's go shopping tomorrow?" Sana look at her.

"I will think about it." Tzuyu smile.

"Um, hey Tzuyu?" Taehyung calls. Tzuyu give him 'what' look.

"Isn't that, Jungkook?" He point out one guy in a simple hoodie with two girls around him.

He really looks like Jungkook but Tzuyu wasn't sure.

"I don't think so.." Tzuyu replied.

"Let me go to him and check it it's really, kookie." Taehyung walk away as Sana and Tzuyu focus in him.

They sees Taehyung approach the guy and the guy turn around making Tzuyu's heart bearing fast.

It's really Jungkook.

Then, Taehyung grab Jungkook to Tzuyu who's teary.

"You! Why did you kiss her?" She hear Taehyung shout at Jungkook.

"Cause she's my girlfriend."

"Oh girlfriend? Then, what are Tzuyu? A wall? Kook, she has a heart too!"

Jungkook turn at Tzuyu, making an eye contact then turn around back at Tzuyu, "then, watch this."

Jungkook walk to her. "Hey Tzu, listen. I know you already sees me here right? And this is me. I don't know if you can do this or not but I want a break up."

The last words is just like stabbing her inside. Sana who's hearing glare at Taehyung and gulped.

"I'm tired of your protective sides and I think I love someone else."

Pang.

Just a slap from Tzuyu to Jungkook makes everyone looked at them.

"You fucking idiot, playing with my heart. Cheat behind my back while I'm truly in love with you. This is what you told me easily?!" She shouted.

"I don't know but my feelings for you died. You're useless for me," he added again a words that killing her inside.

"And I have no regrets doing this. We're nothing now."

With that Jungkook walk away from her, walk pass by his members who's watching, goes back to the girl or slut.

Other TWICE members comes to Tzuyu who's crying hard. She just got thrown by most hurtful word sby her loved one yet she lose him.

"Tzuyu," Sana hug her.

"Jungkook us really is an idiot pathetic." Taehyung growls.

Sana calm him down. "Calm down."

"What are you saying by that? He literally changed! He could just throw those fucking harsh words on Tzuyu? She deserve better!" Taehyung shout, trying ti make Jungkook guilty.

"Did Tzuyu break up with Jungkook?"

"No, Jungkook break up with her."