𝗜 + 𝗙 ; JiMina + YoongYeon #1 - bad boy's girl ( part two )

"Where's my food?" Yoongi coldly ask Nayeon who's ignoring him by eating.

"Do you expect me to buy it? Go buy it yourself, jerk." Nayeon throw him his money that he gives earlier.

"What the fuck? Don't you need to thank to me that at least I buyed your water while you doesn't buy my lunch?" He mad.

"Just a water. I don't even like this water so, no thanks." She show a fake smile.

While the couple was fighting, Mina looks at Jimin. "Is there's any beef between them?"

"I don't know," he smiles, "but it seems like Yoongi hyung find his girl version."

"You're so fucking annoying why did I even be friend with you." Yoongi said and walk away to buy food.

"Like I want to be friend with you!" She shouts back.

"Um, Nayeon. What's happening." Mina slowly ask.

"Don't mad at her, just say it slowly." Jimin quickly back ul her before Nayeon could say anything.

"I know! That guy never know how to apologise so, he need to know his lesson." Nayeon roll her eyes.

"But I think you both should stop fighting.. Cause fighting could lead into love," Mina says softly to calm Nayeon.

"Love with that guy? I would rather date an a nerd than him. He's not even handsome." Nayeon eat her food.

Which at the time Yoongi came with his food and take Nayeon's water while drink it.

"Hey, what then fuck?!" Nayeon shouts.

He smirks, "you told me you don't like this water and I buyed this water by my own money so, I can do anything with this drink." He smile devilish and sat far away from Nayeon.

Nayeon look at him with disbelief then look at Jimin and Mina who's awkwardly ignored them.

"Mina, let's go to the library." She suddenly said.

Mina looks at Nayeon, "library? What do you have after lunch?"

"Free time." ( my own fake time table )

"Ah, really? I have history." Mina pouts.

"Oh yeah. I forgot you're junior." Nayeon puts her things in bag.

"Where are you going?" Mina look at Nayeon.

"Library. I want to let out my stress by reading." nayeon glare at Yoongi and left.

"Hyung." Jimin look at Yoongi and signalled him to follow Nayeon.

"Why do I must?" He roll his eyes.

"Wouldn't you think your 'fans' will attack her after they sees you have a lunch with other girl than Mina?" Jimin says.

"Well, it's not my fault."

"It is! Go protect her!" Mina says loudly.

Both at them glare at Mina. She never been that loud. She's known as a quiet person and she rarely shout at anyone.

She looks at Jimin then Yoongi, laughed. "I-I know I accidentally shout. But if anything happen to Nayeon unnie, you can't stop me from hurting you." Mina's voice start to be serious than ever.

"You better go, hyung. I never seen her in this side so, please." Jimin begged.

"Fine."

*

"You don't need to ask me why I'm like that. I'm just worry of Nayeon unnie," she says. "But I found Yoongi oppa and Nayeon unnje fits each other." She smiles.

"I know right? but, hey. Who allowed you to call him oppa?" He looks at her.

Mina bit her lips, "probably me. Oh, and thanks for sending me to class. Bye, I love you." She quickly says and giving him a peck at the lips.

While she tries to walk away, Jimin pulled her back. Pulling her closer to him, easily make her shy cause they are in front Mina's class.

"You can't just run like that with a little peck."

*

"Why every book here were so bored?" Nayeon whisper.

"You see that girl? She's such a slut. How dare she have a lunch with our kings?"

"Just Yoongi. Can't you accept the fact that Jimin won't notice us when he has Mina?"

"I don't care both of them was a slut."

"I would pick then same with you but only this girl. I still accept the fact that Jimin is taken."

"You're so picky!"

"Like you too, idiot."

Nayeon calm herself by those comment behind her. She decide to turn around and faking as she want to know what book are interesting here.

"Hey!" Nayeon gives a smile.

"Oh shit she's here."

"Hey!" Another girl says. "What are you doing here?"

"Nothing. I just want to ask, what book are interesting here?" Nayeon give them a fake smile.

"Oh, th─"

"It's on the left side, and the tittle of book is Please Stay Away From My King." The other girl who hates Nayeon badly says.

Nayeon still calming herself since she's inside the library. So, she need to collect herself to be kind.

"What the fuck? Didn't I ask, kindly?" Nayeon says.

"Yeah, I know that but just saying cause you and Yoongi doesn't fit each other." She smiles.

And which on this time, the girl just received a slap from Nayeon.

"You're the fucking slut I've met in my life. You should stays at the club instead of this damn university." Nayeon says and went away from the library.

She doesn't know why, but she's hurt hearing the word when they says she and Yoongi doesn't fit each other.

Why so sudden I felt like this?